Chapter 32

Lilith

"Would you like to explain to me what's going on between you two?" I asked Dalida and Nina, I was sitting on the couch Nina had in her office. Dalida was sitting on a chair very far away from us while Nina stared out from the small window she had in the room.

"How about you ask her?" Nina said without looking at me, I sighed and scratched my eyebrow feeling the frustration starting to build up. There was no point in trying to fix this when they both are stubborn.

"You wanna know what, I don't even want to know. I'm here to ask you for a favor Nina" The shorter woman turned to look at me, the subject finally catching her interest. Her eyes went to look at Dalida for a second before she averted them back to look at me. She looked hurt more than she was angry.

"You know The Valcòs come to gamble in your casinos?" I asked her, she made her way to her desk and pulled out a bottle of whiskey from the little fridge she had.

"Yeah? What did those assholes do this time?" She sounded so frustrated with them already, she poured herself. She showed the bottle to me asking if I wanted some and I shook my head no. I don't feel like drinking, even though it doesn't do anything to me.

Nina still poured a second glass and pushed it towards me, she nodded towards Dalida who was staring at her feet like they were the most interesting things she's ever seen. I stood up from the couch and grabbed the glass then gave it to Dalida.

"Here" she finally looked up and I noticed the frustrated and guilty face she had. She took the glass from my hand and chugged it down and then handed me the empty glass.

"He tried to kill Vivienne" I put the glass back on Nina's desk,

"The Vivienne?" She asked in surprise and disbelief as well, I was about to confirm that when I saw her glaring at Dalida.

"So you come here expecting me to help the woman you left me for Dalida? You must've drank some expired blood, because you're fuckin stupid" Nina laughed dryly, my head almost snapped with how fast I turned it to look at Dalida.

"I didn't leave you for her... I said I can't keep leading you on and you snapp-"

"I didn't snap! You shouldn't have made a move on me when you knew you liked another woman!" Nina was now in front of Dalida breathing heavily and I could feel the anger radiating from her.

"I hate you Dalida, for breaking my heart like that like I'm one of your whores. I cared for you, I loved you even...but it doesn't matter right now, it's worth it..she must love you back right" she chuckled at the last part, she was being sarcastic and that's what made Dalida upset she stood up in Nina's face, that made the shorter woman look up at my cousin. But she wasn't intimidated by the height difference or the glares coming from Dalida.

"Oh no, she doesn't reciprocate your feelings? How sad...poor Dalida got her heart broken? Well guess what? Karma is a bitch" Nina pushed her by the chest making Dalida take a step back, the silence was deafening, they just glared at each other while I stood there ready to separate them when they jump on each other.

"I don't know what I even liked about you? You're stupid, you look stupid and you act stupid..."Nina started again, the latina moved her hair out of her face to get a better look at Dalida.

"...Like what did I even do to get someone like you. Geez, I must've been doing hate crimes in my past life to be rewarded with you" Nina said in a broken voice, when Dalida didn't say anything. Nina took a step back away from her and turned to look at me.

"I'll answer you tomorrow, Lilith. I need time to think" she smiled but her eyes were filled with tears, I've never seen her like this before. She looked so broken. I didn't want to push the woman more so I nodded my head and made my way to the door, expecting Dalida to follow after me.

"Dal?" I called for her but she was glaring at Nina, her eyes finally looked at me and I understood them. She wanted to talk to her alone, I left the room and closed the door behind me.

"Nina said you should take an hour break" I smiled softly and pulled out a few hundred bills from my wallet and pushed it in one of the security guards' chest pocket.

They looked at each other for a second and smiled at me before leaving their positions. She better fix whatever is going on between her and Nina because only Nina can help us with this case.

****

Dalida

"Asshole" Nina said, she knew I was still in the room with her. I've turned her, I made her who she is, I helped her get on her feet and this is what I get.

I liked her so much I admit she's a wonderful woman, smart and beautiful but then I saw Vivienne again it's like everything I felt for her paused and all I could think about is Vivienne. I didn't want to break her heart, so I broke up with her and I told her the truth.

"I never lied to you, I never treated you bad, I never even looked at another woman when I was with you Nina..."

"but what?" She said cutting me off, she was leaning on her desk with her arms folded in front of her.

"But Vivienne..."

"She's better than me, just say it Dal. Tell me you hate me so I can move on..." She said in a broken voice, when I didn't speak she took a step closer to where I was.

"Can you fuckin say something at least?! Can you stop being a fuckin pussy for once Dalida and say you hate me!" She started hitting my chest with tears running down her cheeks, I grabbed both her wrists and pulled her to me so she can stop.

"And if you cant, just let me...hate you in peace." She begged and laid her head on my chest crying silently, I couldn't find words to express how I was feeling right now. I was confused, yes I knew very well Vivienne wouldn't like me back, but I still wanted to try since she didn't remember Lilith. But Nina was different, I liked her, and I never lied about that.

She pushed herself away from me and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Get out"

"What?"

"¡Lárgate! No quiero verte nunca más!" She pushed me back yelling in her native language, she always switches to Spanish when she's mad which I always found attractive. (Get out! I don't want to see you anymore)

Before she can start hitting my chest again I grabbed her wrist and flipped her around, I pushed her down on her desk and she let out a soft yelp. Her ass was pushed against my front and her face was on the desk while I held her arm behind her back.

I leaned down on her so I can get closer to her ear, I pushed her hair to the side and whispered.

"You promise you won't hit me if I let you go?"

She huffed and tried to wiggle herself out of my grip but she only made it worse for me and for herself because her ass started rubbing against me. I bit my lip at our position and remembered all the times we've slept together and how good she can ride my strap.

She had a nice curved body just by looking at her you start to feel the warmth creep up all over your skin. And gosh her fucking face when she's about to cum, so erotic and it only makes you wanna fuck her more.

"Fuck..can you just let me..go." she whined in a frustrated tone, I woke up from my trance and let go of her arm. She turned to look at me while gently rubbing on her wrist that I was holding with a look in her eyes that I know too damn well.

Unable to control my desires I picked her and sat her on the desk, she understood what I wanted and went in for a deep, breath taking kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer.

And I hate to admit...I really missed this, and this.

*******************************************
Hi!

Muah

-S