Chapter 26

Vivienne

I have no idea where she was taking me but it was about half an hour outside the city and I was starting to get a little nervous, she's been driving for a while before she took a right turn into a road in the forest.

"What the fuck" I mumbled in surprise, just how rich is this woman to have a house built in the fuckin mountain. Even though it was night time the place was lit and we could see very clearly.

Ms Falcon drove the car on the driveway she owned until she reached what I think is a garage and parked in front of it before getting out of the car. She walked to my side and opened the door for me, I stepped out of the car still too flabbergasted to even blink properly.

We made our way upstairs until we reached a door, she put her palm on a hand sized box on the wall and I watched it scan her palm then it blinked in a green light making the door unlock and open on its own. She walked inside and I followed behind her.

I looked around in amazement at the architecture, I never knew they can build houses inside mountain but apparently they can. This was so impressive, I wonder how much money she spent to get this done.

I wasn't watching where I was walking since I was looking left, right, everywhere, and I ended up walking into someone. I took a step back and apologized to Ms Falcon for bumping into her chest. She was standing there with her arms crossed in front of her with a blank face.

'Nice house' I signed, she rolled her eyes and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the couch, or should I say, couches, in the living room. She shoved me back, making me plump down on the couch.

"Stay" I read her lips, she showed me my hearing aids before walking away. Is she going to fix them? Or charge them? I didn't know exactly but I was sure she was going to do something about them. I sat there on the very expensive looking couch tapping on my thighs nervously.

I decided to look up, and my eyes almost fell out of my head. She had cars on the second floor, what is a car even doing there? Is that her garage? How did she even get it up there? Did she have a special elevator for them? So many questions were running through my head and I wanted them answered.

I felt something touch my head and I quickly turned to look behind me, she brushed my haor gently and handed me my hearing aids then pointed to her ears. I hesitantly took them from her, and put them on.

"Can you hear me?" I heard her say, how the hell was she even able to do that? She walked in front of me and I noticed she was holding a wine bottle and two wine glasses.

"How did you fix them?" I asked confused and tuned them right before taking the glass from her, she poured me some before pouring for herself.

"You need new ones, I've only changed the batteries but they won't last for long. Maybe a day or two" she explained in a monotonous voice, I could tell she was upset but I didn't dare ask her because I know damn well it's because of something I did.

I focused my eyes on my glass of wine and took a sip of the drink, I didn't want to look at her because she makes me nervous. She downed her drink on put the empty glass on the wooden table.

"Do you like her?" She asked me out of the blue, I quickly looked at her with a confused face.

"What?" She took a step forward making me gulp.

"Answer the damn question" Who is she talking about? Dalida? I mean she was nice to me, she saved my life that's about it, I don't think I like her like that. I think I took too long to answer her because next thing I know she was straddling my lap.

She took the drink from my hand and finished what's left of it before throwing it somewhere, and thankfully it didn't break. Her fingertips started moving up and down my neck slowly.

"Why is it taking you forever to answer a simple question?" She grabbed my neck and pushed her body against me even further, I tried to open my mouth to say something but she spoke again.

"I'm going to ask you again and I better have my answer Vivienne..." My head was slightly leaned back while she stared down at me, her hand tightened around my neck making everything in my body light up. Her core was right on top of my dick and one simple thrust and I'll feel her against me.

"Do you...like her?" She asked again and I quickly shook my head no, her other hand slid down my chest and down to my belt and started unbuckling it. I felt a rush of excitement all over me, I was sure it reached my face because the warmth on my cheeks was pretty noticeable.

"This..." She shook her head no imitating me,

"...is not and answer Vivienne" her hand that was holding me by the neck was now on my jaw. Her sleepy eyes were watching me closely for any sign of discomfort, but she couldn't find any. I was turned on, and frustrated and when I am like that I find it hard to speak.

She cupped me on top of my boxers without a warning and I inhaled sharply, I tired to look down at what she was doing but her hand that was on my face pushed my head back up to look at her.

"No, is your answer sweetheart. When I say do you like her you say no. So, do you like her Vivienne?" She started rubbing slowly, my breathing started to pick up.

"No.." I answered, but it wasn't enough for her she kept torturing me.

"Do you?" She asked again this time her hand slide under my boxers and stared moving slowly, I moaned at the feeling of her cold fingers wrapping around me.

"N-no..no I don't.." I could barely get the words out when she was touching me like this, my eyes closed shut trying to enjoy the feeling of her hands on me.

"Yes that's what I wanna hear baby" she whispered, her breath brushing on my lips.

I felt something soft and plump on my mouth and realized her lips were finally on mine, I couldn't stop the whimper that escaped my throat. I never thought I'd feel like this just by kissing her, she gently sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip before licking it.

I opened my mouth for her and she pushed her warm tongue in, it brushed on mine as we fought for dominance which she quickly won. She took my tongue between her lips and started sucking on it while her hand that was still in my pants rubbed my dick up and down.

She pulled away from our sloppy kiss but didn't stop moving her hand on me, she let go of my face and pulled my boxer down taking my  erection out so she can move her hand more comfortably.

"I know you think about me when you touch yourself..." She whispered in my ear then softly kissed my jaw, my mouth was slightly agape from the pleasure she was making me feel. I couldn't think, I couldn't talk, all I did was moan.

"Is this what you dream about sweetheart? You think of me touching you like this?" She picked up her pace, my legs started to shake slightly and I felt my orgasm build up.

"Fuck..." I thrusted my hips matching her hand movements, I could feel myself pulse in her hand and I knew she felt it as well.

"Are you close?" I couldn't answer her since the words disappeared and were replaced by heaving breathing.

"You're such a good girl for me do you know that? I love it when you listen and do as I say..." Fuck her voice was raspy and low it sent shivers all over my body, the way she spoke to me was all I needed to reach my orgasm.

"Yes~ that's it baby...cum for me"

I breathed rapidly and threw my head back on the couch. My heart was pounding hard in my chest and my legs were still a little bit shaky. I felt soft kisses all over my face then she gently pecked my lips so I opened my eyes.

I was too embarrassed to look at her so instead I looked down at the mess I made, my cum was on my shirt, pants and even on her dress. My cheeks were already red from the heat of my orgasm and it couldn't get anymore embarrassing than this.

"Oh don't be embarrassed darling, we just started"

********************************************
More?

Muah

-S