Chapter 31

Lilith

Before Vivienne was released from the hospital, she was given some painkillers and a mint cream to massage her arm. I made sure to inform the doctor about her broken hearing aids so we stayed there for a few hours until they got her new ones. She refused to put them on because she "doesn't wanna hear my voice".

She was still ignoring me, and giving me the attitude, even though she let me help her put her clothes on, and she let me open the car door for her and drive her back to her apartment all while still "upset".

'So you're not gonna talk to me?' I signed to her, she was sitting on the couch in her living room. She huffed and closed her eyes not bothering to do anything, she laid her head back on the couch and kept on ignoring my existence.

This girl is so hardheaded and so damn stubborn, so I thought of one thing that'll catch her attention. I straddled her lap making her eyes open quickly, she gave me a surprised but confused look.

I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and gently pushed her hair up, I made sure all the hair strands were in place before tying it in a messy bun on top of her head. I opened the new hearing aid box and grabbed her face, I tilted her head to the side to put the first hearing aid and then did the same with the other one.

When I was done, she didn't say anything, she stared at me while blushing very hard. I wrapped my hand around her neck and leaned down closer to her face. I could her heart beat faster and her breathing become a little unsteady.

"Give me the attitude all you want sweetheart, it just turns me on" I pecked her lips and let my hand softly trace her neck before I let it rest on her cheek. I gave it a little tap that woke her up from her daze and then I got off of her.

"I'll come back to pick you up later, I have to go do something first," I told her and grabbed my keys and phone from the table, Vivienne nodded and sat up straight.

My eyes fell on the growing bulge in her pants that she tried to hide with a pillow. I smirked at her failed attempt at acting like she wasn't hard under that. I took a few steps until I was right in front of her.

I snatched the pillow from her and threw it to the side, she yelped in surprise and put her hands over it to replace the missing pillow. I put my index finger under her chin and tilted her head up to look at me.

"If...you do something when I'm gone, I'll make you regret it Vivienne" I watched her eyes go a little wider than before, she gulped and slowly nodded her head yes.

"Good"

I let go of her face and made my way out of her apartment, though I knew she has no self-control and she most likely touch herself when I'm gone. I wasn't going to be mad at her for doing so, I'll just have so much fun ruining her tonight. I won't let her rest and she won't have a glimpse of sleep until I say so.

or...

I could be wrong, and she'll be a good girl and stay like that until I come back. Either way, I'll be having fun making her cum.

-

I dialed Dalida's number and she answered after the third ring as I made my way to my car. I've asked her to meet me at her place so we can think of a way to finish those two without being seen or suspected.

"You thought of anything?" I asked and connected my phone to my car so I can drive more comfortably and safely.

"I've thought of some things...but guess what I found"

"What?"

"Roberto Valcò is a gambler, he's addicted to that shit. We could easily make it look like he owed someone money if you know what I mean" She explained making me smile in satisfaction, that's perfect, I have this friend who owns one of the biggest casinos and I'm sure she can help us do this.