Full Synopsis

Fu Chaoyun transmigrated into a scumbag in a lily ABO article .
  According to the original plot, she was ignorant, robbed and plundered, and did all kinds of bad things... In the end, the blackened Omega heroine Pei Xuezhi fought back.

  In order to survive this little life -

  Pei Xuezhi participated in the variety show, Fu Chaoyun signed up without saying a word, took care of the whole process, and never left the other party's side.
  One day Fu Chaoyun was drunk, and he only recognized Pei Xuezhi the whole time, hugged and acted like a baby, and even sang "Little Leaping Frog" to the big beauty!
  Audience: [Ah, ah, naive Gong YYDS! She only has eyes for her! Chaoyun Muxue kswl! ! ! 】

  Pei Xuezhi couldn't interpret the eyes of passionate love when making movies, so Fu Chaoyun called the screenwriter without saying a word.
  "Add 10 million and change the script."
  Crew: [Is Producer Fu jealous? What kind of domineering Alpha pampers the cold beauty O... Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohy ]

  Later, a paparazzi photographed the two of them going in and out of the same villa together.
  Netizen: [I understand! Susceptibility period! Don't stop for seven days and seven nights! ]

  ...Although every development is a bit strange, Fu Chaoyun has been conscientiously being Pei Xuezhi's protector and good friend.

  Until one day, when Pei Xuezhi was in the susceptible period, Fu Chaoyun skillfully picked up the inhibitor and sprayed it.
  Pei Xuezhi raised her hand and swept it down, "Fu Chaoyun, are you an Alpha or not!"
  Fu Chaoyun:? ? ?
  At this moment, the cold beauty's eyes were filled with red, "Don't want this."
  Her voice softened a little bit, and finally she said coquettishly, "I want your body temperature, I want you...to mark me personally."
  Before Fu Chaoyun considered whether to "control" this time, she was held down by the other party's head, her lips were pressed against the back of the other's neck, and she was marked again and again... When he woke up the next morning,

  Fu Chaoyun stared at the beauty who was still smooth The flat belly began to think.
  As a great hero who defended the family, shouldn't she plan ahead... Ask the family in advance for more money for the baby's milk powder in the future?

  *
  Pei Xuezhi was tortured in her last life, and in the end she only had hatred for that person, but no love.
  After living a new life, she had a black heart and black lungs, and her temperament changed drastically when she didn't want that person. She only knew how to treat her clumsily. At first, she only thought it was funny, but gradually Pei Xuezhi fell into the trap.
  Only...

  "Why don't you see me in your eyes?"
  Pei Xuezhi murmured softly as her snow-white and cool fingertips brushed the other person's cheek, "Sister~ In this life, your means of destroying a person have improved even more... What?"

  In the crisis, Fu Chaoyun raised his head and kissed the other person on the lips, Pei Xuezhi stared at the man, his expression gradually softened.

  ——This time, she was willing to enter the game for love.