1-10

1

    Private clubs.

There was a lot of noise in the box.

"Ah Yun is here."

With this sound, the door of the box was opened -

the light in the room was not bright.

The visitor had long, wavy chestnut hair, and a camel-colored windbreaker that was opened up to accentuate his tall stature. His legs were straight, and he stepped on 5cm high-heeled shoes to reveal a pair of ankles.

Slender and white, like a dove.

He still wears a pair of sunglasses indoors, only revealing the protruding bridge of the nose and bright red lips, and he doesn't take them off when he looks at people, he is supercilious and has an extremely powerful aura.

Seeing it like this at first glance, the few friends were bluffed, but after all, they knew each other well, and then laughed and joked.

"Ah Yun is so majestic today, so imposing!"

"The group of omega saw it, and they all wanted to jump on Ayun."

"Hahaha, I don't care, if you are late, you will be fined!" "

Just first Three cups of fine!"

"Do you really want to be punished with alcohol?"

Fu Chaoyun said in a lazy tone, taking off his sunglasses while talking.

As previously thought.

The face under the sunglasses is excellent, exquisite and glamorous, impeccable, with white skin, red lips and high nose bridge, hair dyed sorrel, and made into the shape of a scumbag girl with big waves, which is inherently infinitely aggressive.

However, her pupils are light-colored, and when she is painted by the dim light at this moment, when she lifts her head and looks at people from the tip of her eyes, it seems to be a silent gu, glazed with color, and there is an illusion of affection.

Just as she looked over at this moment, she raised her eyebrows a little, showing a bit of frivolity but not frivolity. The woman's beautiful eyes were slightly closed, and she said lazily, "Okay." "

Punish one! Fine one!"

But Fu Chaoyun pushed back the red wine glass he handed over, frowning, "Don't drink this, it's boring." "

Ah Yun, do you still want to drink white wine?"

"Come here, fill it up for Ayun!"

"Don't." Fu Chaoyun refused again, "I brought it myself."

"No, Ah Yun."

"It's such a big game!"

The box suddenly burst into cheers, the atmosphere was heightened to the climax, and both eyes were tight Staring at Fu Chaoyun.

Fu Chaoyun is carrying a bag from the G family today. It looks big, but her hands are digging into it, pulling out a little bit of red corners...

Damn it, is this Maox or Wux liquid?

Come on!

Everyone's emotions were lifted, and some even brought the goblet to Fu Chaoyun's side for preparation.

Soon, Fu Chaoyun took it out, opened the lid, poured it in, raised his head and started drinking.

The woman's hand holding the glass is white and slender, with no protruding phalanges, neatly trimmed nails, not stained, and looks beautiful and well-proportioned.