153-154 WHEN FU CHAOYUN TRANSMIGRATED TO PEI XUEZHI'S WORLD / CHILIMENG*IF

153

    Today is the day when Jiaojiao's little friend goes to elementary school.

The little guy was a little excited last night, and Pei Xuezhi happened to be going to deal with company affairs. Fu Chaoyun coaxed him for a while, and when he came back from the meeting, he felt a little tired, so he squinted for a while.

When her consciousness regained consciousness, she felt that something was wrong with her surroundings.

[Host host. 】

The mechanical sound of the system sounded, with an unprecedented excitement—in fact, it should be the former host to be precise, because all the energy of the system is now transferred to the cub.

[I came up with a brilliant idea! 】

Fu Chaoyun: "?"

【We can go to other worlds and steal the luck of that world! ]

Fu Chaoyun raised his eyebrows slightly, "It's not very good."

[You don't want it, you want it! ]

[No matter how hard it is, you can't be miserable, and the education of dolls must not lag behind the starting line...]

Fu Chaoyun: "..."

A normal child goes to elementary school at the age of seven. Looking back at his family, because he is too smart, staying at home is very boring, so he is five and a half years old. Fu Chaoyun didn't know where she was behind the starting line for a kid who could go to elementary school with sister Nunuuo.

It's clearly leading the way.

Fu Chaoyun changed the question, "So the world you chose is...?"

She became conscious now, looked around and suddenly realized that she was at the gate of an elementary school.

It wasn't the one where Jiaojiao's little friend was sent to in the morning.

It was just after school time, and the primary school chickens came out one after another. Among the waiting parents, Fu Chaoyun's excellent appearance and demeanor stood out from the crowd, attracting the attention of many students and even parents.

In the vast sea of ​​people, there was another bright spot, Fu Chaoyun quickly met the man's eyes——

[The wool comes from the sheep! 】

Accompanied by the system's sound, Fu Chaoyun saw a familiar and immature face, it was Pei Xuezhi who was a small dumpling when he was a child.

"Ahhh, Xiaozhizhi is so cute!"

——Fu Chaoyun traveled to Pei Xuezhi's world, even when Pei Xuezhi was only eight years old.

Thanks to the system, she also read Pei Xuezhi's life.

Her parents died early, and she lived outside in her early years. She was not accepted into Pei's family until she was almost eight years old. Now her eighth birthday has just passed, and it is the second month after returning to Pei's family.

As a local wealthy family, Pei's family arranged board, lodging and school for her, but suddenly changed her environment and even her identity, and the still young Pei Xuezhi seemed out of place everywhere, and was in an extremely embarrassing situation.

[After all, we are outsiders, and all we do is sneaky things... Ahem, I will cover your figure for a while, not to say that you are invisible, others can still see you, but your appearance is not so clear, turn around Afterwards, the memory of you will gradually fade...]