131-140

131

    "Don't you need it?"

Fu Chaoyun asked back.

At the same time, he motioned Pei Xuezhi to look at the environment the two of them were in—

this was under the watchful eyes of the public.

"..."

Pei Xuezhi rubbed her head, thinking that she had tormented the other party just now, and at least ate two or three annoying onion rings, so she said the sentence she repeatedly mentioned after meeting this person if.

"Okay."

Alpha suddenly smiled with brows and eyes crooked.

...

After dinner, Fu Chaoyun stayed with Pei Xuezhi in the company for a while. After dealing with the two urgent documents, the two returned home together.

Just as Pei Xuezhi promised...

afterwards.

Fu Chaoyun washed Pei Xuezhi and put it back on the bed to rest, then went in by himself.

The bathroom door closes.

The sound insulation in the room is very good, you can't even hear the sound of the dripping water, Pei Xuezhi stared there, the blush on the skin of his cheeks still hasn't faded.

But he took out his mobile phone and contacted.

What happened during the period from the time when the other party arrived at the company and came down?

Or, did someone say something to her "sister"?

——Fu Chaoyun's state is too abnormal.

In fact, the traces were not exposed. Fu Chaoyun covered it up very well later on, but I blame Pei Xuezhi for being too aware of this person's temperament.

Every little change was taken into consideration by her, and she could not escape it.

Soon, Pei Xuezhi asked.

Qin Shu.

The content of the reply is written clearly.

Fu Chaoyun asked about this person carefully, and there was another point, she seemed to pause when she heard this person's name.

It seems that the other party is extremely important.

Of course Pei Xuezhi knew about the director sent by Wilson Company to talk about cooperation. Although she didn't contact him later, she met him personally that day.

His fingertips rested lightly on the brightly lit phone screen, and he rubbed subconsciously because of thinking.

Is there something wrong with this guy?

Pei Xuezhi couldn't feel it.

The opponent is not qualified enough.

So that day, he passed her and talked with the subordinate she brought over. From the beginning to the end, the other party didn't pay much attention to her.

At least it wasn't as strong as the unpleasant feeling caused by that scum attached to Missan's body and staring at her all the time.

In contrast, it was the person in charge and heir of the Wilson Group who gave her a stronger sense of existence.

The phone screen interface still stays on the message sent by the other party.

[Cooperate with Wilson to put pressure. ]

[Go and check the life of that Qin Shu. 】

It's almost twelve o'clock, and the workers who received the news can only get up and work hard to complete the work given by the boss.

Fortunately, overtime pay and bonuses are adequate.

Regardless of the young age of Boss Pei, who has only been in office for less than two months, and is not even professionally qualified, her ability and skills cannot be underestimated.

Even though she hasn't learned it systematically, she seems to be born to do this.

No one dares to take it lightly.

This side agreed, and Mr. Pei, who gave the order over there, stopped talking again, but what can I do?

I can only continue to wait.

Maybe someone really has been in business since birth?

After being woken up, the subordinate was thinking in a mess with his head unable to get the next order for a long time.

Pei Xuezhi is rigorous and rational, but at certain times, she trusts her intuition too much.

It was precisely because of this that the relationship with Fu Chaoyun was broken.

It is the same today.

Although she sent someone to investigate "Qin Shu"'s life, she always felt that the existence of that boss - Chi Guisi was more deliberate.

The previous "Mishan incident" proved that the scum can indeed manipulate and use other people's bodies, directly occupying the upper body.

She chose Mishan not only because of the convenience of the other party, she could use this method to get close to her, and Mishan's family background is also good.

Also known.

The other party can only control one body at a time, probably using the method of soul possession, and the opportunity to switch is to take advantage of the weakness of the body's owner to occupy the magpie's nest and occupy it strongly.

The last time that person cut Mishan and used the body of Mishan's assistant, it must be for this reason.

She couldn't make multiple quick switches in an instant.

Guess that such frequent body changes may also hurt her soul and body?

In this life, the two shots that appeared in front of Pei Xuezhi, one was "Mr. Qiu" who was behind the scenes, and the other was "Mishan" who was a wealthy family daughter... It seems that the

old identity of "Fu Chaoyun" still brought her a lot of emotions. Certainly affected.

Except for the "Mishan" assistant who was used as a guide and was quickly discarded, the other party was more willing to choose a higher and better identity.

Maybe it is convenient to do things, maybe it is because of vanity, I have developed inertia, and I can no longer accept that I have become a subservient existence.

Qin Shu is young, and his position in Wilson is not low, but after all, there are still people in charge, and that time in front of him, Chi Guisi was completely ordering Qin Shu to do things, in front of outsiders, that The position is not displeased, so——

Pei Xuezhi typed: [At the same time, investigate Wilson's Chi Guisi, specifically check whether there is any abnormality in her behavior for half a year. ]

[Okay, Boss Pei. 】The other side should be the answer.

When I looked up again.

The remaining emotion on Pei Xuezhi's face had all faded away, and it was actually a bit chilly in this well-heated winter bedroom.

The one who doesn't show mercy?

exactly.

She is the same.

I also like to nip all threats early in the cradle.

"Since they are all lonely souls..."

Pei Xuezhi's voice was slightly lowered, and it seemed to be a bit ambiguous when he listened casually, but when he listened carefully, it was all cold.

Even harsh.

"Wouldn't it be better if your soul flies away!"

This is the ending that that one should have!

Just when the subordinates thought "that's it for tonight" and "it's time to sleep", Pei Xuezhi tapped the screen.

[In the future, if there is any cooperation with Wilson, don't talk in the company, go outside. ]

[The other party will continue to delay, cancel, and change to another one. ]

Subordinate: "..."

Tried to swear but thought of the salary and held back. jpg

[Okay, Mr. Pei. ]

After explaining the last point, Pei Xuezhi finally put away the phone.

No matter what the situation is, since the existence of "Qin Shu" makes my sister feel unhappy, let's send it away.

She already feels it.

I seem to have a lot of ways to make money!

...

at the same time.

Fu Chaoyun, who was "washing up" in the bathroom, also gave the same order as Pei Xuezhi.

It's just that Fu Chaoyun has never actually met Qin Shu or Chi Guisi, and the latter only exists in distant business rumors. Coupled with the influence of the plot, Fu Chaoyun focused his investigation on Qin Shu.

The scum A made trouble, and the social animal broke the defense.jpgFu

Chaoyun went to keep the system private again.

"Since you made up the script and forced it into Pei Xuezhi's memory, why does the scum A know of its existence?"

But this time, no matter what Fu Chaoyun asked, the system pretended to be dead and did not answer, and carried the waste to the end.

Do not ask.

Asking is a BUG, ​​it can't be fixed!

The trash is rotten.jpg

Two days have passed.

Both Qin Shu's and Chi Guisi's information were well hidden and could not be easily investigated.

but.

The fact that "can't find it" already explains part of the problem.

Qin Shu has outstanding abilities, otherwise he would not have climbed to this position at a young age. The change in Pei Xuezhi's attitude quickly spread to Wilson's management.

The other party did not change their attitude, as if they were letting this cooperation go their own way and held a dispensable attitude.

The cooperative relationship between the two parties suddenly cooled down.

Here, Qin Shu is still talking lukewarmly.

Good attitude, little progress.

Over there, Pei Xuezhi was already digging for new replaceable objects.

one day.

Coincidentally, just as Fu Chaoyun was arriving, he met Director Qin who was forced to transfer the negotiation location.

Two days ago, Pei Xuezhi gave orders that the other party should not have appeared at the company gate.

Today is really a coincidence.

Alpha women have a gentle temperament, and their appearance is also gentle and gentle.

But she is always the top of the company.

This gentleness is like a spring breeze blowing a flute, like a master in a classic martial arts drama, once he makes a move, it is still full of blood.

"Boss Fu."

Qin Shu smiled as soon as he saw her, with a gentle smile, calm and polite, "Are you interested in... chatting?" The

first two were both hands-off shopkeepers, and now Fu Chaoyun has taken over the entire Fu Group, looking at the entire business Circles are all well-known existences, and there is nothing wrong with being recognized.

But with just this one glance, Fu Chaoyun didn't even need to ask the system to know that the person in front of him was not a scumbag.

Scum A doesn't have that good acting skills, and it's even more impossible to bow to her. Not to mention, Fu Chaoyun has a mysterious feeling for Scum A.

Both Missan and the assistant had auras before.

It seems that no matter whose shell scum A is in, she can still recognize the soul of the other party.

...Maybe it's because they all used the body of "Fu Chaoyun" in the past?

Inexplicably, there was an extra layer of connection between the two.

After many days of investigation, the answer was obtained at this moment. It stands to reason that Fu Chaoyun knew about it and should refuse it.

But since the Qin Shu in front of me is not a scumbag, why did she appear at this point in time?

It also appeared that he intentionally landed next to Pei Xuezhi, which played a certain role in confusing...or in other words, the other party was sure that he would be fascinated by this trick.

Most importantly, where is the real scum A now?

Thinking of this, a sense of uneasiness suddenly came to my heart, and Fu Chaoyun forcibly suppressed it.

"I do have a few words to say."

"Then change the place?" Qin Shu said.

"There is no need to change the location." Fu Chaoyun interrupted, with a rare hint of toughness in his tone.

Not to mention that she has become "Boss Fu" now, when she was only the second generation ancestor Fu Chaoyun in the past, she was also the master who refused to give others a good look.

Acting like a baby and showing weakness is all for Pei Xuezhi to see.

——Just for that one person.

But now, Fu Chaoyun's amber eyes were a little cold, and he was staring at "Qin Shu" opposite him.

"Have you always been called this name?"

Qin Shu smiled, and immediately.

"No."

Sure enough!

Fu Chaoyun's eyes narrowed, and he continued to investigate, "Why did you change your name?"

Qin Shu's frank confession made her feel that the truth was approaching, and at the same time, she felt a deeper and deeper sense of uneasiness.

Two days ago, her abnormality still made Pei Xuezhi aware of something, the most obvious one was that she was planning to seek a third party instead of the cooperation she was talking about with Wilson.

Today Pei Xuezhi went out for this.

However, it is said that the location of the meeting is not far away, and the meeting is about to end, so according to the agreement, Fu Chaoyun still came to the company to pick up the other party.

It's almost five o'clock in the afternoon, which is the normal time to get off work. It's... weird for Qin Shu to appear here at this time.

Didi.

The phone suddenly rang twice.

Fu Chaoyun even had the illusion of being awakened, her eyes turned to Qin Shu and retracted, slowly, as if waiting and procrastinating.

In the end, he still had to turn to pick it up, with a cold voice.

"Where..."

bit?

Only one word.

Her whole body froze instantly, and her blood flowed backwards.

——Pei Xuezhi was kidnapped! !

At the same time as the clear voice came from over there, Qin Shu's answer also sounded at almost the same instant. It was still that gentle and amiable face.

"Changed your name? That was some time ago, not long ago."

"Someone told me that my original name was not very good. If I changed my current name to this one, I would be lucky and everything would go smoothly, so I kept my first name and last name. I changed my name together, including the English name."

"Isn't it a coincidence?"

"I was promoted and changed my luck not long after I changed my name, but it may not be such a coincidence."

Speaking of this, Qin Shu paused for a while, Facing Fu Chaoyun's condensed gaze, he finished the last sentence recklessly.

she smiled.

"Because the person who suggested that I change my name—" "

It's Mr. Chi."

The author said:

There may not be a change tomorrow, and the next chapter is very stuck_(:з"∠)_Thank

you at 2022-10-02 22:15 :03~2022-10-03 21:42:06 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Dongwan cool rain, 5 bottles of lying flat and not rolling; broken 4 bottles of Jiangtian; 2 bottles of Fahai and Chen; 1 bottle of Suichuan's Sui and Junnuo;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!?