141-150 END

141

   From Pei Xuezhi's third perspective, there are quite a lot of weirdness in it.

first.

Regardless of whether she was reborn or not, there was always a three-year age difference between her and Fu Chaoyun.

Second, and the most crucial point.

She clearly remembered that there was no relationship between herself and Fu Chaoyun, but everything was happening in real and detailed way right now.

Combined with the occasional flashes of earlier images including sound—

maybe...

or.

It's not just "maybe"...

The meeting between her and that "Fu Chaoyun" in her previous life was actually not the first time between the two of them.

There's a deeper, deeper secret waiting to be unearthed...

and for now, all of it is still going on.

Seventeen-year-old Pei Xuezhi didn't know why she appeared here, but obviously, she had a very strong sense of guard. Even though Fu Chaoyun was exuding kindness all over, she still didn't let go in the slightest.

When he raised his head, his dark eyes looked over at the same time, reflecting the whiter skin and redder lips around him.

She is like the slight bright color on the icy and snowy mountains, but after the extreme splendor, what remains in the field of vision are those eyes.

Dark, deep... cold and sharp.

Like a wolf, if you make any movement, she will rush up and tear you up desperately!

Whether she is injured now or not.

The mature soul of Pei Xuezhi floating in the air was taken aback when she saw this scene, and she couldn't help recalling it.

Did she ever have a bad time?

The lackluster life experience in the previous life before encountering another "Fu Chaoyun" flashed in my mind, and then everything was shrouded in a layer of mist, and I couldn't see clearly.

She has also doubted the authenticity of her so-called memory more than once, torn, questioned...

All of these may be able to get an answer today and at the moment.

...

Fu Chaoyun deserves to be Fu Chaoyun, no matter what age he is, even in the face of such a repulsive "Pei Xuezhi", he will not shrink back in the slightest.

Fu Chaoyun, who was wearing a high school uniform, took two steps back, came to a safe distance, and let out another chuckle—not joking or sarcasm, the thin setting sun fell on her face, and her whole body exuded a sense of joy from the inside out. Relaxation.

It makes others feel relaxed and trustworthy, and they can't help but want to get closer and absorb the warmth radiated from each other.

"Just kidding." Fu Chaoyun changed the topic.

The young version of Pei Xuezhi on the opposite side did not relax at all, and still looked at her steadfastly.

She is really like a wounded beast, and she will never let down her guard until she is sure that the other party is gone or is absolutely safe.

——No matter how kind the person in front of you is.

"Don't worry, I'm really not a good...cough, bad guy." Seeing that he couldn't make any sense, Fu Chaoyun sighed softly, "Forget it."

Then.

Fu Chaoyun called the police:)

Pei Xuezhi is obviously underage, and besides being extremely resistant, she also has many unknown wounds on her body, blood oozes through the material of her clothes, it is obviously not a good choice to take her home .

The police officers came very quickly. As the police officer, Fu Chaoyun's plan to go home was temporarily blocked, and he accompanied them to the police station.

The results were weird and shocking.

This vigilant Pei Xuezhi seemed to have appeared out of thin air. The police investigated various files, but they could not find any traces or proofs of her existence, and her identity information was blank. They all said nothing.

Because Pei Xuezhi was cleanly dressed except for her injuries, and even had one or two expensive luxury accessories, the police suspected that her growth environment might be a bit special. With good education and training, alertness has been introduced into the bone marrow. The current situation is most likely due to injury and amnesia.

However, no relevant reports have been received so far, and the specific situation needs to continue to be investigated and contacted with various networks for further analysis.

While the wounds on the opponent's body were mottled but not serious, they were all superficial wounds, and it was good to have them treated and bandaged.

The immediate trouble is how to place the other party until the result comes out.

The police station is obviously not a good place to raise a child - throwing it in jail or taking it back is not a good idea.

Although Pei Xuezhi is a minor, she is a little embarrassed at her age. It is a bit too big to be sent to an orphanage, but she is indeed not an adult, and she is not yet old enough to be responsible for her actions.

The testimony to this is that she has not yet differentiated.

After discussing here for a while, in the end Fu Chaoyun made several phone calls and used some special means to bring him home for temporary adoption.

But that was a few days later.

On the day of departure, the Alpha girl walked in front, walking briskly, "At first I really didn't want to take him home." "I didn't expect that...

Well, now it's the same goal by different routes?"

There was no answer.

The young Fu Chaoyun seemed to be very used to the other party's silence, and he was not annoyed, so he suddenly stopped and turned around.

She didn't smile, there was light on Alpha's face. Amber's eyes were warm and moist, as if she was born with a smile. When her eyes blinked slightly, the corners of her lips seemed to rise naturally. Countless flowers of goodwill.

"By the way, you should be able to talk, right?"

"Didn't I pick up a little mute?" "

...Isn't it true that you can't talk? It's a pity, but you're so pretty, it doesn't matter if you can talk It doesn't matter... I won't discriminate against you because of this."

I'm afraid that no one would have imagined that Alpha, who is in charge of the school, is so talkative and... childish in private.

What Alpha?

It's just a chirping little sparrow!

Pei Xuezhi, who was behind her, slowly raised her head, and her eyes fell on her. Even facing the light, it was still a thick black, like the color of crow ink that could not be melted away.

"Pei Xuezhi." Her bright red lips parted slightly.

Not dumb.

"What?"

Pei Xuezhi looked at her again.

"Pei Xuezhi." The tone is light, "my name."

She has no identity these days, and she lives temporarily with the police station. It seems that this kind of experience of floating on the roof makes her look less cold Cold and unapproachable.

Of course, it's just "looks".

Afraid that the other party would continue to ask questions, he paused, and Pei Xuezhi added the way of writing, "Feiyi Pei, the snow of winter snow, the branches of the branches." "

Pei Xuezhi..."

The Alpha in front of him read the other party's introduction again Say it again, the voice is vague, very magical, it is clearly the same word, it seems to have a charming taste when it comes out of the other party's mouth.

"It's a nice name." After a pause, he added, "It's the same as yours."

A handful of snow on the branches in winter, beautiful and high above, for people to admire but cannot touch.

The young Pei Xuezhi was noncommittal, her eyes had moved to the other side, and it could be seen that she didn't want to pay much attention to the other party.

But in the blink of an eye, Fu Chaoyun reappeared in front of her in vain, her movements were so fast that even Pei Xuezhi was startled, and she even instinctively made a self-defense posture.

"What are you doing?" Because it was too sudden, the originally cold and gentle voice was a little raised, and it suddenly became lively like a stranger.

"So you can talk."

Alpha was unprepared, with curved eyes and a beautiful smile, she exclaimed in surprise.

"Isn't this better, I finally have a little expression, not as cold as a beautiful doll like before, you haven't differentiated yet, you can only be regarded as a minor, don't always be so stern Pretending to be X..."

"..."

Pei Xuezhi turned his head away again, not wanting to look at her, but his hands were loose.

Fu Chaoyun has always been big-hearted, and doesn't care about the other party's indifference—maybe he can ignore some lack of personality because he is really beautiful.

But after such a fall, unconsciously, the two changed from the front-to-back relationship to the posture of walking side by side.

For a time, the relationship instantly became a lot closer.

"By the way." Fu Chaoyun said again, "I haven't introduced me to you yet, my name is..." "I

know." Pei Xuezhi interrupted her directly, and confided, "Fu Chaoyun."

!

With a swish, Fu Chaoyun's footsteps suddenly stopped, and he turned his head to look at Pei Xuezhi with shining eyes.

Pei Xuezhi still wasn't used to being watched by such scorching eyes, as if all her emotions and thoughts would have nowhere to hide, she turned her head sideways again, leaving her red lips delicate and beautiful, and the side that hadn't fully opened yet. Yan is also cold and perfect.

"In the police station." Pei Xuezhi explained, "Those people mentioned your name."

Fu Chaoyun didn't care where the other party heard his name.

Pei Xuezhi's hair was long, and when she turned her head, a gust of wind happened to blow, curling up a few strands of her hair, and sending them to Fu Chaoyun's face.

Her hair is black and soft, and she doesn't know what she used. She seems to be able to smell the fragrance of her hair faintly. These days, she is staying in someone else's house, and the situation should not be too good. Compared with the fragrance of shampoo, it seems to come from herself .

Not long after Fu Chaoyun split, she could recognize that this smell was not any of the ABOs, but she couldn't tell why she was addicted to it.

She almost subconsciously wanted to hold and keep this fragrance, but suddenly thought that her behavior was too troublesome, and then suppressed it, leaving only her arms slightly raised, showing the excessive impulsiveness at that moment.

When retracting, the fingertips were drawn together, crushing the air and wind that passed through silently, as if there was still some remnants...

The mood at this moment is abnormal.

But Fu Chaoyun quickly cleared up his mood, and smiled again, "So sister Xuezhi has been paying attention to me so early."

——Sister Xuezhi.

This title is indeed a bit greasy, but from this person's mouth, it seems a bit natural when it is called out with a casual taste.

It's ambiguous again.

The young Pei Xuezhi couldn't help turning her head around anymore, and warned, "Don't call me by that name."

"What kind?" Alpha said with a smile.

"...the disgusting kind."

Pei Xuezhi said.

The one on the right is Alpha's clear and haze-free eyes, which can see the entire sky.

She paused, and the man's voice came from all over again—

"Huh? What's your name? Sister Xuezhi?" ...

Floating in mid-air, when she heard that name, Pei Xuezhi's heart seemed to be the same as that of the person underneath. People are synchronized. Jumped uncontrollably. Her heartbeat was reminding her that about the first meeting between "Pei Xuezhi" and "Fu Chaoyun", perhaps everything that was happening underneath... was the truth. The author has something to say: "Pei Xuezhi" in this chapter, one is the soul Pei Xuezhi floating in mid-air, and the other is the younger version of Pei Xuezhi talking to the same young version of Fu Chaoyun...I don't think I understand it wrong? If it is difficult to read, I can change two more titles_(:з"∠)_Thanks for voting for me during 2022-11-03 18:53:51~2022-11-22 18:43:51 Thanks to the little angel who cast the overlord ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 1009., 1 ink; thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 51 bottles of Jiang Jiusheng; 28 bottles of Yu EL; 25 bottles of 0806; one piece 20 bottles of Leopard; 19 bottles of Kawaii; 16 bottles of Auntie Xiao; 10 bottles of Lieping Wujuan, "Start", Shangli, Rest, Xu Jinzhao; 6 bottles of Gu Cheng, 46418181; 5 bottles of Chestnuts bottle; 1 bottle of Little Scourge, Junnuo, Hahhhhhh, LOVE Wang Yi; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!?