91-100

91

    In a short period of time, the kitten was noisy, and the position changed again and again. At the moment, it was nestled in Pei Xuezhi's arms. It opened a pair of round cat eyes, and it was also looking at this and that, and finally turned into a well-behaved silence. .

Pei Xuezhi's fingertips ran along the hair on the cat's back, which was white and slender, like jade porcelain.

With her head down, she was thinking about something, and it took a while for her to speak.

"What did Miss Fu come over so early for?"

The dark eyes slowly raised up, revealing a bit of beauty, and when she squinted over, this cold beauty seemed a little seductive, and she let out a chuckle.

"I can't just say hello just for this one."

Fu Chaoyun was also caught by this glance, his smile was slightly restrained, and his gaze gradually followed the beauty's exquisite figure until-

"Aren't your legs weak?" Alpha asked naturally.

At this mention, all kinds of beauties from yesterday rushed into my heart, even the thin and warm morning light added a tinge of scorching heat, and Pei Xuezhi's fair cheeks were a little blush when the morning sun reflected.

"You——!"

Fortunately, Pei Xuezhi quickly regained consciousness, and her expression calmed down, "Thank you for Miss Fu's enthusiastic help last night, so I don't think you will need Miss Fu for a while." Even if it is a

temporary mark, as long as you bite it Glands and imprints can exist for at least 2-3 months. During this period of time, the susceptibility period will not take the initiative to attack again, but if they tease each other, it will not affect...cough.

Then as time goes by the mark fades away and all the senses come back again.

When Pei Xuezhi said this, he meant that Fu Chaoyun would not be needed until the next susceptibility period. Fu Chaoyun was not embarrassed, but just gave the person in front of him a strange look.

"I mean, Zhizhi, do you want me to take you to school."

"It's less than a kilometer away from school."

She politely refused.

"Oh." Fu Chaoyun didn't care, and continued to look at her, "Isn't it because Zhizhi couldn't walk the few steps to the bathroom yesterday..." "...

"

That was intentional!

Before Pei Xuezhi could answer, suddenly there were footsteps approaching upstairs.

It is very close to Rongda, and the rent in the old community is not expensive, so many couples in Rongda choose to rent a house here to live together.

Pei Xuezhi also met a few alumni and neighbors. She really didn't want to stand at the entrance of the corridor and let others hear what they said. There was still some time before class, so she called Fu Chaoyun immediately.

"Come in."

Fu Chaoyun tilted his head, did not move immediately, but chuckled, "Is this another visit from me?"

It seemed to have other meanings.

Seeing that the person was about to come down, Pei Xuezhi pulled Alpha.

In summer, the clothes are light and thin, and the temperature falling on Fu Chaoyun's wrist is no longer as cool as that, but a little warm.

Pei Xuezhi also used the scent to cover it up, but after pulling and tugging, Fu Chaoyun smelled the other party's pheromone smell again, which was slightly different from the past, it was the smell of ripe grapefruit, and the imprint was left by him.