166-170 ZHAO YUJUN X LU NINGYAN

166

"Ex-lover?"

"Oh, pure trouble."

Zhao Yujun had just delivered this "high opinion" to his friends, and when he walked out the door, he saw Lu Ningyan again.

yes.

It has been almost a month since Lu Ningyan returned to China, and the last time she saw her was twenty-three days ago.

As she said to others before, the lover in the past is a big trouble, and even a demon.

Lu Ningyan is her old lover and also her first love.

Since the other party left without saying goodbye, she has woken up countless nights because of the dream of the other party's figure. It is another level of lingering ghosts. As time goes by, time is about to forget all this, and that person suddenly appears again In front of him—

reminding her everything that was about to be forgotten.

Haunted!

Haunted!

Zhao Yujun was thinking, thinking, complaining and hating, but as long as this person appeared in front of her eyes, she couldn't help but want to chase after him, and she lost her heart.

Not only is the past memory engulfing her like a torrent, but it is also some kind of explanation for the stupid self who has been stuck in those countless days and nights, suddenly woke up and lost her sense of loss.

There is no escape.

So, she followed up again, even though the other party had already spoken so harshly the last time they met, almost throwing all her face and dignity on the ground and trampling her past... They are all adults, not just playing

tricks At the age of wine and noisy, each other can still maintain dignity.

"Talk?"

Zhao Yujun stopped the other party, and Lu Ningyan also raised her eyes to look over, with a cool voice.

"Where?"

Zhao Yujun didn't explain, and tilted his head slightly, "Follow me."

The friends who came to play with her have already left with interest, but there are still a few friends around Lu Ningyan.

Xu Shi Alpha's current appearance is very difficult to provoke, those few eyes are wary, and there is a faint tendency to protect Lu Ningyan, forming a confrontation between the two.

She is the only one on Zhao Yujun's side.

"It's a former classmate, we know each other." Lu Ningyan explained, the tense atmosphere eased for a moment.

Zhao Yujun wanted to scoff.

Is it just a classmate?

Really put on a show.

Thinking of this, she did indeed laugh, with a sneering look, not showing any face, and the eyes of those people were not good again, Lu Ningyan took the lead and said: "Let's go."

...

Talking

?

How did you talk?

It doesn't matter anymore.

When night and day alternated, I saw a lot of clothes scattered on both sides of the hotel bed.