155-165 FU LINGFENG X WEN WAN

155

    There are two bars on the pregnancy test stick.

The hospital's test report confirmed this again—she was pregnant, and it was the fifth week of pregnancy.

out of the hospital.

Today's weather is very good, sunny, cloudless, and the wind blows on the body with a little warmth.

Wen Wan stood quietly at the door, looked up at the sky, and suddenly let out a sigh of relief.

It was unprecedentedly easy.

— She wants a divorce.

that day.

Wen Wan first bought a ticket to another city, and then went back to Fu's house to pack her luggage.

But after tidying up and tidying up, there seemed to be nothing to take away in the end. After living here for so long, she still felt that she was so out of place with the environment here.

The master of the Fu family was not there, and when she left, only a familiar servant greeted her, "Ah, is the wife going back to her mother's house for two days ?

"

Missy also went abroad to discuss business..."

The servant was actually a little strange, if he left, why would he drag a suitcase?

Although the box was not big, seeing the relaxed appearance of the eldest lady, it probably only contained a little stuff.

I just remember that when the eldest lady turned her head, she smiled so softly and beautifully at herself, and the sunlight painted her eyebrows and eyes, as if a bird imprisoned in a cage was about to fly out suddenly.

The feather flitted across the palm, but it could no longer be closed or caught.

Wen Wan boarded the departing train.

Soon after she returned to China, she married Fu Lingfeng, or was it a marriage, or was the other party helping the poor?

After that, I stayed in Fu Zhai all the time, without a job, and spent my free time around each other. Gradually, my social life became narrow and self-pitying.

The scenery outside the window is constantly pulling back, the season has entered autumn, and the lush branches and leaves have turned yellow, leaving a piece of gold.

Normally, Wen Wan would not be in the mood to enjoy the scenery, or she would not think too much about it when she saw it. She was immersed in her own emotions, and if she looked at it, she was actually somewhat peaceful.

she thinks.

She may have to bear most of the responsibility for this marriage to develop into what it is today, and the main fault lies with her.

At that time, something went wrong with the Wen family's project, so they approached the Fu family. The old men of the two families had friendship in the past, and their friendship was not small.

I don't know how the discussion happened, but in the end the Fu family was willing to help, and the two married. Wen Wan, who was studying abroad, was called back, and the person sent by the Fu family was naturally the heir of the Fu family—Fu Lingfeng.

Because of this marriage that suddenly fell on her, Wen Wan was jealous of many people in Rongcheng.

She is a little disturbed, but also sweet.