111-120

111

The two went directly to Missan's house.

That day Fu Chaoyun and Pei Xuezhi left, and told Mishan's assistant and staff about the situation. The pheromone smell in the house was too strong, and they were sent directly to the hospital. However, because of the timely discovery and treatment, Mishan's condition was not serious.

Now that three days have passed, he was naturally discharged from the hospital early.

The Mi family is also a detached villa, and the family is not short of money.

This can be seen from the fact that Mishan can casually act as the assistant of the quasi-first-line Xiaohua, who does nothing and still treats her politely, and then suddenly turns into an actor and puts her in the crew with an A+ rating.

Several people were sitting on the soft sofa in the living room of Mi's house. After the susceptibility period passed, Mi Shan, who had returned to normal, was talking about various things.

"I was in that room as soon as I woke up, the susceptible period...my monthly susceptible period should not be on those days..." "Did

I ask the staff to call you over?"

"... I don't remember. During this time, I felt a little muddle-headed. Many times it seemed that I did it, and I couldn't remember clearly. According to my previous personality, it shouldn't be like this..." "I deliberately went

to Close Omega? You two are still hot CPs on the Internet? Impossible! No, it shouldn't be, I also surf the Internet, although I like to see beauties, it's not so immoral!" Except for the last sentence, Mishan's other

responses It was very vague, neither directly denying nor admitting it, only saying that I couldn't remember clearly.

Logically speaking, this attitude is more suspicious, but neither Fu Chaoyun nor Pei Xuezhi is surprised.

Because that day in the dressing room, the two had already noticed that Mishan's reaction was obviously different from before.

But it won't let it go lightly.

Fu Chaoyun said, "This matter is very important, please think about it carefully."

Mishan knew it too.

As an Omega-susceptible period, she had an early attack, and when she had an attack, she deliberately called an Alpha over. This Alpha still has an owner. She has been surfing the Internet at home for the past two days. Knowing that this is still a popular CP, even if it spreads Not counting as a mistress, a bad reputation for hooking up with "other people's Alpha" is always inevitable.

And the reason why she is not considered a mistress is not because she abides by it, but because others love her more than gold! Cannot be dismantled!

Besides, this is still my new CP pit, and I've been eating well, so I can't smash my own sugar bowl by myself.

Mi Shan could only frown and remember carefully, but just after thinking about it for a while, her head hurt, and she couldn't help hissing, but she still didn't think of anything, but her head hurt even worse, and her brows were furrowed.

"Let me tell." Mishan's mother on the side suddenly grabbed her daughter's shoulders, patted her in her arms, and interrupted loudly.

Today, Fu Chaoyun and Pei Xuezhi came to visit. Mishan's two parents were also at home. Although their daughter's performance during this period made them dissatisfied and distressed, it was her own daughter who felt distressed.