61-70

61

    Fu Chaoyun saw Pei Xuezhi's smiling eyes.

then.

"Meow~"

There was a soft coquettish voice.

Fu Maomao's beautiful amber eyes glowed beautifully under the street lamps, and she looked supple and well-behaved. One couldn't help but want to touch her again and make her make more beautiful noises.

But the real cat under his feet was startled by the meowing.

Its blue eyes, shining in the night, looked from one to the other, and at last it ran into the grass and disappeared in a flash.

Seeing this scene, Pei Xuezhi laughed even brighter.

"Aren't you going to look for it? Sister, your cat is gone."

Fu Chaoyun was a little disappointed, then looked at the cat balloon in his hand, raised it high and comforted himself, "It's okay, there is another one here, a gift from Zhizhi! "

... Mmm."

Pei Xuezhi replied, her hand was still on Fu Chaoyun's head, and she ruaed gently, seeming quite happy.

Indeed, here's another one.

Yes, it belongs to her.

The one-day collective amusement park team building activity is over, and the villa resumes its usual routine, except...the

program team has another sponsor - from the haunted house:)

Fu Chaoyun will go to hang out with foxes and friends again, although these people are not likely to squat in the house every day In the live broadcast room, the popularity of "Pounding Heartbeat" has already crushed the celebrity marriage variety show next door. It is popular in every three days, and the edited version will be broadcast every week, so they have watched some of them more or less. cut.

As soon as we met, I also imitated the group of netizens who called Fu Chaoyun a "business genius".

Of course, it was a joke.

Fu Chaoyun naturally understood that she didn't want to take credit for any of the three sponsors, so she waved her hand.

"go!"

Because the cameras followed, the recent gatherings were very plain, and Fu Chaoyun only came to bring drinks for Pei Xuezhi.

Here she left a little bit and took the camera away, and the group of people became active, revealing the real side behind them.

"Is Ah Yun working too hard this time?"

"Yeah, I couldn't recognize this is Ah Yun after watching those clips... Do you think she is serious this time?" "

Mysterious."

"In the past Ayun's character is really hard to say, but what is called Pei Xuezhi is so beautiful, and it is a good deal to get such an omega, even if it lasts for a month or two!" "That's right, if you can have a taste

... ...Hehe!"

"..."

The following words gradually became unbearable.

Zhao Yujun was leaning on the sofa to drink, half-closed his eyes, and there was an omega next to her who was acting like a baby with her. Suddenly, he threw the wine glass out of his hand, and a large amount of wine happened to spill on the one who spoke the most. on the person.

Then it fell to the ground, cracked with a bang, and the shattered glass splashed and partly scratched the legs of those people, leaving streaks of blood.

not deep.

But suddenly the relaxed and breezy atmosphere in the box quieted down, and the omega next to her didn't dare to flatter her anymore, and stepped back a little.

And Zhao Yujun who made all this just looked over lazily.

"Have you said enough?" With the momentum of an alpha suddenly overwhelmed, she held her head and said as if she was bored, "Why don't you wait for Ayun to come back, and you continue to talk in front of the camera? Tell all the audience? "

Hush like a cicada.

After a while, someone lowered his head and apologized, "Mr. Yu, we are drunk and talking nonsense, so we dare not do it in the future. Remember the URL: m1." "Yes.

"

"Just talking casually..."

There is also a difference between the second generation ancestor and the second generation ancestor.

Fu Chaoyun and Zhao Yujun are the two with the best family background here. Although everyone gets together in a mess on weekdays, if anyone is really angry, they can't stand it.

During this period of time, Fu Chaoyun's temper seemed to have improved, and they inevitably became more courageous, talking about these right and wrong behind their backs, but forgot that there was still Zhao Yujun here.

Among the group of people, Zhao Yujun and Fu Chaoyun had the best relationship, and the others were incidental, and the two people's family backgrounds were equal, but strictly speaking, Zhao Yujun should be stronger than Fu Chaoyun.

Because she took the college entrance examination by herself.

During the third year of high school, she worked hard, but after she passed the entrance examination, she returned to the previous state of dawdling. After graduation, she didn't care about the affairs of the family company, but this alone proved that she had brains, and she just wanted to dawdle.

Compared with the talkative Fu Chaoyun during this time, the angry Zhao Yujun at this moment is obviously more frightening.

Zhao Yujun squinted his eyes, and only looked at it for a while, "Oh."

The others breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this was over.

Zhao Yujun summoned the waiter to sign and pay the bill, including compensation for the sofa that was just splashed with wine.

Then she got up herself.

"Tired." Zhao Yujun said lazily, "I'm here today, and I can go back wherever I came from."

A good party broke up like this, and everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Zhao Yujun walked to female A's bathroom, and saw Fu Chaoyun was arranging her appearance there, and she was standing a little outside, and she didn't go to take out a cigarette, she was about to light it.

Fu Chaoyun turned his head when he heard the sound of the lighter.

"Stop smoking, the stench will get all over me later."

Zhao Yujun paused.

She laughed and scolded, "Okay, I know you're going to pick someone up later." After all, she put away all the cigarettes.

After a while, Zhao Yujun asked again.

"Recently, you get along well with your younger siblings?"

"Don't you watch the live broadcast?"

"I'm watching, but it's impossible to stare at it all the time, otherwise I'd be so sad as a single dog."

Can't smoke, Zhao Yu Jun just played with the lighter, once and for all.

Facing Zhao Yujun, both of them were alphas, and Fu Chaoyun's aggressive aura didn't need to be restrained.

She also teased back, "Hey, Miss Zhao still lacks people?"

Zhao Yujun spread his hands, very cynically, "Need."

She is different from those people. At this time, I would never mention Pei Xuezhi.

Fu Chaoyun laughed and scolded her again, and replied, "It's okay." After thinking for a while, he said, "Don't call that in front of the camera, it's not confirmed yet." The two of them are in the bathroom now, and the camera won't follow, Fu

Chaoyun I also turned off the microphone, so I can open it up and talk.

"What?" Zhao Yujun asked knowingly.

Fu Chaoyun glanced at her, knowing that the other party's character of not giving up until he achieves his goal, today's teasing must be heard, so he can only say those two words by himself, "Siblings!" Zhao Yujun chuckled, "It's not a matter of

time Well, it doesn't matter if I yell in advance...Of course, it has to be serious."

Fu Chaoyun paused, and she heard what the other party meant, and finally put away the jokes and looked over intently. .

"Then do you think I'm serious?"

"I don't dare to be your Miss Fu's boss." Zhao Yujun smiled, and kicked the ball back, "Anyway, you are talking about love, and you feel happy Just fine."

Her words evoked Fu Chaoyun's memory, and the corners of his lips curled up, "Not bad."

Over there, Zhao Yujun looked at his friend's performance.

At this moment, the other party's lightness and lightness are so real, Alpha's overly delicate and beautiful eyebrows are stretched, without the slightest haze.

Zhao Yujun was really happy for his friend, but after thinking about it, she still made a point.

"If you really care, why don't you settle down early, such as taking someone to meet your relatives and friends." "

Come to see you?"

"I can be considered a good friend at most, but I can't be your master. Talk about your parents." At this moment, Zhao Yujun's eyes flashed a glimmer of depth, and at the same time, her tone changed.

"Since you like it, then take a closer look at it. You can stock it appropriately, but you must also put some pressure on the other party, at least—" "

Let her know that you can't just break the relationship between you so casually."