151-152 ROSE COLOR CONTINUATION OF MAIN TEXT

151

  Travel is rewarding.

Good news: Fu Chaoyun is back to normal.

Bad news: the two never came back!

Wen Wan was pregnant, and just when she needed company, it took Fu Lingfeng a lot of work to coax her back. There was no choice but to Ms. Fu, who had already retired, to take over everything in the company.

Other families fought fiercely for an inheritance right, but here they pushed back and forth and gave in to each other.

have to say.

--Hurrah! Ms. Fu, you have today too! ! !

Chi Guisi returned home smoothly.

There was a mental proof there. In order to keep the heir, the Wilson family gave up a lot of profits, and many overseas industries opened the door to the Fu family. Businessmen are always profit-seeking.

In addition, and most importantly, neither Fu Chaoyun nor Pei Xuezhi is going to pursue it.

The real evil scum A is no longer in this body.

On the contrary, Chi Guisi himself, who was sober, didn't show much anger and surprise after hearing his absurd behavior during this period. After all, he was cultivated as an heir, and his consciousness and heart can be called tenacious.

Until the other party finishes speaking.

"Can I take a look at the photos of those two?"

During the time when her body was occupied, she was in a trance, and until the other party left, she didn't have much memory left.

The special assistant found a photo of the two of them on the Internet, and Chi Guisi's blue eyes fell on the screen.

"What a perfect couple." She sighed suddenly, "It's a pity."

No one noticed, but at the same time as she was sighing, the eyes of this foreign Alpha fell on Fu Chaoyun.

forgot to say.

Chi Guisi himself is an absolute supporter of AA love.

Fu Chaoyun and Ms. Fu were completely upside down.

The Nordic town was still too cold, so she followed Pei Xuezhi and continued to move south, and the lovers gradually set foot in every corner of the foreign country.

Occasionally, fans who are familiar with each other will run into each other, and they will take photos and post them on the Internet.

domestic.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Miss Mishan once again yelled at her life and shyness while chasing the draft.

correct.

The currently popular variety show was also proposed by Fu Chaoyun when he was the president of the entertainment company - at that time, it was just an idea.

As if to make up for what was missing in the past, this time Fu Chaoyun and Pei Xuezhi have been away for more than three months. Ms. Fu has called and urged her so many times, but Fu Chaoyun blocked them all.

The island, which is as warm as spring, seems to have given birth to the spirit of spring. Once Pei Xuezhi felt unwell, and after going to the hospital for an examination, she was found to be pregnant!

...was it just that careless one time?

Surprise hit his head suddenly, Fu Chaoyun was still a little dazed, and received a call from Ms. Fu on the other side.

Ms. Fu has always urged her youngest daughter to go home and inherit the family business, but she failed many times, and her tone was unavoidably irritable. I don't want to, this time Fu Chaoyun didn't play haha ​​and fool around, she listened attentively by accident.

Cai said, "I'm afraid not."

With just one sentence, Ms. Fu became angry again.

Fu Chaoyun: "You may have another granddaughter or grandson."

Ms. Fu: ... What?

"Then that's it. Someone needs to take care of Zhizhi, so I'll hang up first."

Beep beep, beep beep, Ms. Fu didn't realize until the busy beep sounded that the communication was over, did Fu Chaoyun kill her too?

Telling Gu Huaiyi about the matter, this Omega grandpa who was preparing was very happy and rambled on.

"Ayun is much better than her sister in this matter, and this is what happened. Xiaowan is still pregnant, and it is close to the labor period. The two children are about the same age, and they can play together... "

Suddenly he stopped, because he thought of something again.

Gu Huaiyi looked at Ms. Fu beside her, and the two looked at each other, "Aren't these two children still married?"

Pregnant before marriage is not very pleasant to Omega.

Omega has a sharp mind, and the worried old father/future grandpa began to think about this and that again, almost more worried than the parents of the two pairs of children, walking back and forth in the room.

Ms. Fu couldn't stand it anymore.

"Don't think about it." She reached out to hold her spouse.

"But..."

Gu Huaiyi wanted to say something, but was pulled into Alpha's arms forcefully, and kissed his lips—he

was obviously old enough to be a grandfather, but with Alpha's doting all these years, life was carefree, and Gu Huaiyi Huaiyi's figure and appearance are well maintained, and even in front of her partner, she still retains a bit of innocence.

In the vagueness, I only heard Ms. Fu's domineering voice, which was a little gentle when compared to educating children.

"Instead of thinking about your unborn grandchildren, think about me more." Alpha gently scratched Omega's short hair, "I'm the one who will be with you for the rest of my life." "I, I know...

"

This That's right.

After finally raising two daughters, they are able to be hands-off shopkeepers. Now that the grandchildren come out, they immediately throw all the work back. What can Ms. Fu do?

I can only retire and rehire.

Working hard every day, God knows, she was not so diligent when the two children were born!

The words are divided into two ends.

After hanging up the phone, Fu Chaoyun's dazed energy also eased, and he looked around——

Pei Xuezhi's abdomen is still flat, and the embryo is only in the fifth week, so it will feel unwell. I have to work hard these days, and the mother and fetus are both healthy , but it is so miraculous, a life is being conceived in the flat belly, it is the crystallization of her and Pei Xuezhi, and it is the continuation of their love.

Fu Chaoyun's heartbeat inevitably throbbed, and the dizzy Alpha moved faster than his consciousness, hugging Omega up and spinning around.

Pei Xuezhi also condoned her childish behavior, one lap or two...Suddenly I heard Fu Chaoyun say.

"Zhizhi, let's get married!"

The smile on his face suddenly stopped, Fu Chaoyun drooped his eyelids, and his thick eyelashes covered his emotions tightly.

not talking.

Didn't say yes, didn't say no.

that night.

Ever since Fu Chaoyun woke up, Pei Xuezhi rarely fell asleep alone again.

She turned slightly to her side, making sure she didn't press the fetus—of course, it couldn't be pressed even at such a small size. She slightly covered it with her hand and stroked it slowly.

Like protection, like worry.

Pei Xuezhi's studies have been basically completed, and she is not going to think about it any further. As long as she completes her thesis in April next year, she will be able to declare her graduation completely and leave the university life.

Also...you can get married.

A year ago, Pei Xuezhi is only 22 years old now, and she is indeed a little young in terms of marriage.

According to most people's thinking, at this age, don't be in a hurry, and talk about it for a few years, in this life, she really hasn't talked with Fu Chaoyun for long, but one day, she will directly upgrade to become a mother ?

too fast!

Is she doing well?

And this child...

Obviously as Fu Chaoyun said before, they are still young and don't want children for the time being, but an accident happened early, even if this little life has no self-awareness, can't it be destroyed?

At a certain moment, this dark thought once appeared in Pei Xuezhi's mind, but was soon suppressed.

She didn't sleep well that night.

Even Fu Chaoyun felt the abnormality of Omega's emotions. Since the next day, Fu Chaoyun has never mentioned the issue of children and marriage. What is revealed in her daily performance is that her care is more meticulous and meticulous than before.

But these were also noticed by Pei Xuezhi, who was observing carefully, and even thought about it.

She knows she shouldn't be like this, but it may be affected by hormones during pregnancy, she is sensitive and thoughtful, and she still uncontrollably thinks about dark and bad aspects of some apparently normal behaviors, and she allows herself to sink into negative things a little bit in the mood.

One evening.

Fu Chaoyun knocked on the door of Pei Xuezhi's room.

"What's the matter?"

Fu Chaoyun didn't say anything, but just grabbed Pei Xuezhi's hand, "Follow me."

If you were careful, you would find that her performance this time was not as cautious as before.

In fact, it has been like this since a few days ago.

This is a small island near the sea, located in the south, even though the local time is already evening, the sun has not completely set, and the setting sun still retains an inch of blush afterglow.

The colorful lights on the beach have already been lit up, the setting sun coexists with the first moon, the glittering lights and stars are shining in the sky, and there are countless colorful balloons.

Compared with the luxurious ball, this place is more casual, natural, and lively, as if there is some kind of carnival going on.

Fu Chaoyun took Pei Xuezhi's hand and walked over. People clapped and smiled at them along the way, with gentle or sincere smiles on their faces, as if they were also welcoming them to join this feast.

The two walked all the way to the innermost part.

I don't know when a platform was set up on the beach, and it was also the place with the brightest light. At this moment, Pei Xuezhi realized something, and Fu Chaoyun still led her to the most dazzling high platform.

The sound of singing and dancing or clapping became louder, and some people were even cheering. At this moment, Pei Xuezhi finally saw clearly that the smiles on the faces of those people, whether men, women or children, were blessings.

Fu Chaoyun led Pei Xuezhi to the center of the high platform, and suddenly knelt down on one knee.

The sunset glow fell on Alpha's shoulders with lights.

For a while, Pei Xuezhi made a new discovery. Alpha's clothes and hairstyles were all carefully taken care of, just for this moment.

Alpha took out a box from his pocket, opened it, and then raised his head, Fu Chaoyun's eyes were filled with gentle spring water, even the curvature of the cheeks traced by the light was gentle.

"Zhizhi, will you marry me?"

No microphone was used, this sentence was just for Pei Xuezhi; standing on a high place, building everything in front of him, hoping that more people could see it, as this Witness of romance.

Neither Fu Chaoyun nor Pei Xuezhi are people who like to make a big show. The engagements in the past were quite low-key. Everything is a formality. The most important thing is that two people who love each other can be together.

But right now, in order to appease Pei Xuezhi's sensitive and uneasy emotions, and because they are in a strange maturity, no one knows them, they are just strangers who are witnesses, they will give blessings at the moment, and forget them the next day, Start another journey.

Therefore, it is not so twitchy.

What was placed in the box was a diamond ring, now Fu Chaoyun held it in his hand, looking at him with gentle eyes, but if he looked closely, he could still see some hidden tension and anticipation.

This is the most real emotion in the other party's heart, which cannot be hidden or hidden.

Pei Xuezhi looked at the ring again.

Silver, made into the shape of twigs, with a small ruby ​​in the center as an embellishment.

"It's a rose." Fu Chaoyun suddenly said softly.

Rose, the condensation of the two people's hearts during the romance, this time it became the most passionate red rose.

During this period of time, we were together all the time, Fu Chaoyun didn't go to any jewelry designer, and then there was a series of things like scumbag A, that is to say, the preparation of this ring began a long, long time ago.

The brilliance reflected Fu Chaoyun's face. It was only a short time since he came out, and the sky suddenly darkened. Now it was a little bit darker, which added a bit of mystery and ambiguity to this marriage proposal.

Pei Xuezhi kept looking at his lover's face, "Where's yours?"

Fu Chaoyun quickly took out another one.

Pei Xuezhi picked it up and held it in his hand.

"Stretch out your hand."

Alpha obeyed obediently, but Omega put the ring on her ring finger first.

——As expected of Pei Xuezhi, she has to fight to be the first at this time!

The rose branches in full bloom reflected the snow-white complexion, and the ruby ​​glowed brilliantly. Pei Xuezhi lowered her eyes and admired it quietly.

"It's so beautiful."

After sighing, he looked at Alpha's expression again, happy, nervous... In short, he was not so mature.

But who told this to be her chosen lover?

Even if it is to abandon everything in the past and stay here, even Omega will bind it to a lifelong partner.

In the twilight, the wind blew up Pei Xuezhi's long hair, and she unconsciously put one hand on her lower abdomen, as if she was stroking the child who couldn't be touched yet, as if she was comforting herself.

The voice was almost whispering like a breeze.

"I do."

!

It was the Alpha who was killed by Le again, picked her up and spun around, applause roared all around, but this time, she lowered her head and followed Alpha's sight all the time, her eyes sparkling intoxicatingly, and she didn't dodge at all.

Fu Chaoyun's marriage proposal was a big success!

The beach at night was slightly cool, full of blessings, and the two of them didn't stay for too long, only leaving one sentence—"Miss Fu will pay for all the expenses tonight!" When walking back,

Fu Chaoyun said, "Actually, I still have Not ready to be a mother..."

Pei Xuezhi stopped suddenly.

"As it is now, it's good for the two of us to stay together, there is no need for anything else, besides, I haven't played enough yet."

All the beating anxiety was erased by this voice of preference.

Pei Xuezhi interrupted her, "Do you remember what I told you earlier?"

Fu Chaoyun became uncertain and hesitated, "When?"

Pei Xuezhi looked at her, "Just now!"

"... Fu

Chaoyun nodded again and again, only to see Pei Xuezhi let out a sigh of relief, and suddenly took Alpha's hand to cover his lower abdomen.

Only a few days later, Pei Xuezhi's lower abdomen was already flat, and nothing could be felt at all.

Only a pair of black eyes are especially serious.

"I am willing, I am willing."

It was just a momentary thought.

As long as you are sure that the most important person in your heart will always be me, then whether it is amnesia waiting, getting married, having children...

she is willing, willing.

... Many years later, when the two's cub Jiaojiao grew up and knew about this,

the

three-and-a-half-year-old cub sighed heavily, supported his little head, and used his soft and cute little cub The milk voice pretended to be deep. "Thank you mom for

your sudden wit." "Thank you

to the two moms

for not killing me." There is nothing to write, the text is so long that I have written everything that can be written, so I simply check for omissions and fill in the gaps, write what is right, skip the wedding, I don't like it very much if I can't write it_(:з"∠ )_By the way, follow the fate to sign a cub's name, two characters, little girl~ Thank you for voting for me or irrigation during 2022-12-07 20:56:25~2022-12-09 19:10:43 The little angel of the nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Huacihe_jin, 1009. 1 piece; thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 60 bottles of impulsiveness; 40 bottles of bald head; Hahhhhhh, Rimu Chuanbei, Huaci 20 bottles of Crane_jin; 13 bottles of Jiu Ke; 10 bottles of Evil Passerby Hey Hei Hei, Jian Qi, Meow Mao's Cat Meow's Cat; 5 bottles of Changyu and Zhouyue; 2 bottles of Yue and Junnuo; 1 bottle of Weifeng;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?