41-50

41

[She is so gentle, I really... cried to death...]

[Your uncle spoils her dad! (No typo)]

[Is there a possibility that Pei Xuezhi can't hear Fu Chaoyun sing any more? ]

[Okay ~ Fu Chaoyun's singing project was a big success! ]

It's all been to the kindergarten art show, and if Fu Chaoyun is left here, I don't know what will happen.

"I'll take her upstairs to rest." Pei Xuezhi said.

The others had no objection, except Qin Zhenyan got up.

"Zhizhi, Miss Fu, she..."

Before Qin Zhen finished speaking, Fu Chaoyun was standing leaning against Pei Xuezhi, but suddenly turned around and looked over.

Her shallow amber eyes were filled with deep water at the moment, and they looked a little frightening in an instant.

"What's your name?" Fu Chaoyun asked.

Qin Zhenyan paused, "Miss Fu."

Fu Chaoyun frowned, "No, the one in front."

"Zhizhi...?"

Before the syllable of the character "Zhi" fell down, Fu Chaoyun raised his hand and slapped it past.

This hit on Qin Zhenyan's arm is not considered a complete face injury, but it sounds like the sound is really not small, it's real.

Pei Xuezhi was watching from the side, she didn't stop her, or maybe Fu Chaoyun, a drunk, was moving too fast, after all, didn't even Qin Zhenyan react?

But it was only at this time that it seemed that Fu Chaoyun was indeed an alpha. At this moment, she added the "assault" statement in a super fierce manner.

"That's what I call you, you! No! Xu!"

Qin Zhenyan's face finally turned completely dark after enduring it all night. Fu Chaoyun has embarrassed him like this. No matter who comes up to mediate , are useless!

"Miss Fu behaved like this, isn't she going to apologize?"

Fu Chaoyun turned his head away after finishing the beating and venting his anger, ignoring him.

Qin Zhenyan didn't want to let it go.

"How should I call Zhi...Miss Pei, that's a matter between me and Miss Pei. Since Miss Pei didn't say anything, in what capacity will Miss Fu stand up and uphold 'justice' for Miss Pei?"

After the whole day, his performance may be a little oily, but the overall impression is that of a refined gentleman. Until now, the lens is glowing with cold light, which is extraordinarily terrifying.

"Miss Fu is too much of a nosy."

[Fu Chaoyun got drunk and finally officially opened his eyes! ]

[Good fight! I can't bear the sight of someone calling "Zhizhi" as soon as they come up. ]

[Fu Chaoyun: My wife's reputation is up to me! ]

[The father-like man has a black face. ]

[Normal, this kind of person loves preaching the most. If you humiliate him in front of so many people several times in a row, it's no wonder he doesn't hold grudges against you. 】

【Fight, fight, gkd! 】

The war is imminent.

The rest of the guests in the living room got up one after another. After all, they were recording the show together. In the future, everyone will live in the villa for a long time. It is okay to fight openly and secretly, but if you really want to get angry, everyone will not look good in the future.