101-110

101

    A few days later, Pei Xuezhi returned to the set.

The revised script is not much different from the previous one, only the part of Pei Xuezhi has been moved, and with just a few strokes, all the highlights of the plot have fallen on her.

After that day, Fu Chaoyun affirmed her "acting skills" to the highest degree, and said that she was fully competent for the role. It was only at this moment that Pei Xuezhi understood what the so-called competence meant.

It is entirely to make the characters in the play close to her real personality, which can be called "acting in her true colors".

Because of Director Fu's selfish behavior, Pei Xuezhi no longer needs to show admiration for the hero. These days, her "acting skills" can be described as improving by leaps and bounds, and the number of NGs has also been greatly reduced.

Fu Chaoyun would often come to pick her up during closing hours, and would occasionally visit the class, but compared to the inseparable inseparable in the past, the number of appearances was greatly reduced.

no way.

Although Fu Chaoyun is a paid fisherman, he still has to sit there and put on a show. It is impossible to completely work as an actor's assistant, and Pei Xuezhi will not wrong him like this.

Even so, those few photos, whether talking or walking, still made CP fans stunned.

It's just such a change, the male lead is not bad because he still has a rivalry with her, but the female lead has been robbed a lot of the limelight, the female lead is not from the Star Entertainment Company, so she endured it silently, No tearing.

However, even after the addition of the play, the role of Pei Xuezhi didn't have too many roles. She just stayed in the script and appeared step by step. Only Mi Shan, the assistant of the leading actress, would take the initiative to talk to her.

Same today.

Mi Shan came over with two cups of milk tea and handed Pei Xuezhi one of them.

Pei Xuezhi paused, but still took it, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Omega sent a nice smile, and she looked around, "Where is the cat, I remember it is called Nao Nao, isn't it with Nao Nao today?" Pei Xuezhi inserted the straw and took a sip

, The iced milk tea was not too sweet, and the taste was exactly what she liked before, but maybe it was because she had exchanged and tasted too many new things with Fu Chaoyun during this period, and she didn't like it as much when she tried it again.

Pei Xuezhi put down the drink.

"Nao Nao followed her."

"...Huh?" Mi Shan blinked her eyes, as if she still didn't quite understand, "Is Nao Nao raised by Ms. Fu?" "No,

it's under my name."

"Then? Mishan

was even more confused.

Pei Xuezhi explained, "Usually I am more in class or filming, and she takes care of more troubles, and often takes them to the company and so on. I may be more familiar with her.

" She is with her, and the kitten itself is not heat-resistant, so it doesn't like to come out."

"That's it..."

Mishan suddenly had a look of disappointment on her face, and quickly regained her spirits, and said, "You can also bring it here. The crew, I can take it to Sister An's nanny car to enjoy the cool, and Mr. Pei, you can come too... I don't mean that Mr. Fu doesn't take good care of it, but since it's my own kitten, I always have to take care of it. It 's about cultivating and cultivating relationships."

Pei Xuezhi then glanced at her, "No need."

The kitten was originally raised for Fu Chaoyun, although Maomao is now so good with that person that even she is a little jealous, but these are not things that a third party can do. Talking in general terms, besides, Nao Nao was only hugged by this Mishan before, and then she hugged Nao Nao again, and then a certain Alpha suddenly showed his narrow-mindedness, and even the cat and people were washed clean.

Exciting indeed.

But if you want to play tricks, there are many ways, and you don't need to use this method specially.

"It can follow whoever it likes." Pei Xuezhi said.

Obviously aware of Pei Xuezhi's lack of interest, Mi Shan lowered her head and rubbed her fingertips lightly, showing a somewhat nervous expression, "Did I say something wrong?" Pei Xuezhi felt that he was probably an

Omega Although they are both Omega, Mi Shan and Fu Li are actually somewhat similar.

After "Pounding Heartbeat" ended, Fu Li's incident was finally exposed, and Xia Shiyi was the same. There was a lot of criticism on the Internet, and the romance drama was popular, and the influence behind it was not small. The latter's catwalk show and magazine cover were all dropped I did a few, but some of these activities were also brought about by Lian Zong's popularity, and the serialization was linked, and even the previous tasks were dropped.

It can only be said that being popular is a double-edged sword.

The former is like Fu Li, who is still crying behind the bars of the prison. After being judged, he will have to stay for five years before he can come out.

Here Pei Xuezhi said that Mi Shan is like Fu Li, because both of them conform to the public's objective impression of Omega, delicate and weak, but compared with Fu Li's tea ceremony from time to time, Mi Shan seems to be more lively, raised with a good life The brilliant pride.

Perhaps, not necessarily.

Her eyes were as amber as Fu Chaoyun's, and she should be younger than Fu Chaoyun, in her early twenties, about the same age as her, but when she looked closely, she didn't seem to be so clear and pure.

She is obviously delicate and delicate, but she seems to dislike Pei Xuezhi just standing there, maybe because of Fu Chaoyun's impression, but she is obviously in the period of romance, facing other omega - Fu Li who pursues Fu Chaoyun, as Tang Ying, Fu Chaoyun's ex-girlfriend...wouldn't be like this.

"Teacher An..." Pei Xuezhi started another topic, "Did you help me settle it?"

An actress who had debuted for many years and starred in a movie was suddenly robbed of the spotlight by an unknown newcomer How could you be happy about the role?

Mi Shan, who was completely caught in her mind, blushed, stumbled and said, "I, I think you acted very well."

Admitted.

Pei Xuezhi: "Thank you."

"Yeah, you don't have to be so polite..." Mi Shan blushed even more, revealing a hint of joy and sweetness, but the next sentence Pei Xuezhi said made her face turn pale again. whitish.

"You can talk about Teacher An, so you are not an assistant." Pei Xuezhi was very sure.

How could it be possible for an assistant to chat with a newcomer instead of serving the star he followed?

Mi Shan bit her lip, she looked a little aggrieved, but she made up her mind in an instant, and confessed in front of her idol.

"I didn't mean to hide it, but if it was like that, you probably wouldn't even talk to me, that's how people at school are." "

I saw you on "Heartbeat" and liked you very much, You are different from other Omegas, so I specifically asked Mommy to let me follow Sister An and come and see you..."

Seeing Pei Xuezhi's expressionless face, she said anxiously, "My family is very It's amazing, and it's no worse than Fu Chaoyun, so if you want to join the entertainment industry, I can also give you a good script." The

entertainment industry... Miss?

To some extent, maybe Fu Chaoyun's competitor?

Thoughts flashed through Pei Xuezhi's head, but he refused again, "No need."

This rejection instantly made Mi Shan's enthusiasm fade away, "That's right... I watched "Pounding Heartbeat", in which I have seen every picture that belongs to you several times. You said that you are not going to be in the entertainment industry, so what do you like? I can ask Mommy to help..." "I said no."

Pei Xuezhi called again Suddenly, she looked at Mi Shan, all of the latter's fresh blood rushed to her head, her cheeks were flushed pink, and Pei Xuezhi just said.

"Then, you are not my CP fan with Fu Chaoyun."

Fu Chaoyun, CP fan.

I don't know which word among them stimulated the other party, and Mi Shan's face was distorted for a moment. She concealed it very well, but Pei Xuezhi kept paying attention, and still noticed the change.

Mishan was very aggrieved, but she simply stopped pretending, "Because I am not a CP fan, are you going to drive me away? I have no malicious intentions, I just want to be closer to you, just like fans love celebrities. I won't affect you, so please..."

"No."

Pei Xuezhi said, her expression was calm from beginning to end—

"Fu Chaoyun doesn't like you."

"So, please stay away from me "

Now the degree of distortion on Mi Shan's face became more and more obvious, and she couldn't hide it anymore. Those eyes, which were similar to Fu Chaoyun but much darker, stared straight at Pei Xuezhi, and the original sweet voice became more A sort of depressing hoarseness.

"Just because that person doesn't like..."

that person.

He still pretended to be "Mr. Fu" in the front, but he became "Fu Chaoyun" in the back. Now he simply doesn't cover up anything, or it's too late to consider covering up.

"Yes."

After analyzing, Pei Xuezhi said again, "She is very important to me, please don't do anything annoying." After finishing speaking

, Pei Xuezhi turned around and didn't look at her again.

She didn't want to affect her hard-won relationship with Fu Chaoyun because of some insignificant people.

Moreover, the change in Mishan's expression just now seemed to make her disgust towards him reach the peak!

Omega was very disappointed and unwilling.

Can't help shouting loudly.

"I don't do other things, I swear I have no interest in Fu Chaoyun, I won't rob you."

"We are all Omega, you know best, Omega is born to be weak, everyone should help each other..." "..."

In

the end, Mishan's voice was also tinged with hoarseness, "Just making friends Can't you?"

"No." Pei Xuezhi didn't turn her head, leaving only a cold back, she put down the cup of milk tea that the other party sent that she didn't even take a few sips of.

"I don't need friends."

At this moment, standing in front of a stranger, Pei Xuezhi once again realized that he was an extremely cold-blooded person.

Trying to kidnap her with a collective morality like Omega will never succeed, and the so-called friends... She doesn't seem to have any special friends in her previous life or after her rebirth, otherwise she wouldn't have been imprisoned by scum A in her previous life. No one came to rescue her all the time.

In addition, the only mother died early, and even the appearance of the other party was somewhat unclear when she was reborn.

Pei Xuezhi suddenly had an illusion in his heart.

She seems to be alone in this world, and there is only one "Fu Chaoyun" who can connect her with this world.

only her.

"I just want to help you. I want to see you happy, and see you shining more on stage..."

Mi Shan's voice sounded again, interrupting Pei Xuezhi's thoughts. It's some kind of fan mentality, and this may be because of thinking about Fu Chaoyun, her mood eased a little, and she stood still and turned her head.

"Do you need me to help you sign up for "Trainee"?"

Mi Shan was stunned for a moment, "What is that?"

"Fu Chaoyun is planning a new variety show, and it is still in preparation, and your qualifications seem to be pretty good."

Pei Xuezhi After a pause, those eyes were a little deep, and they seemed to be bewitched.

In order to support his wife's career, he patiently talked to people he disliked, but after careful study, this dislike itself was caused by Fu Chaoyun.

Pei Xuezhi said, "You like to shine so much, you can go by yourself."

Mishan's family background is good, she is still an Omega, and the daughter of a competitor must be very interesting in this variety show, unconsciously, Pei Xuezhi's thoughts also gradually approached Fu Chaoyun.

Become a cold-blooded capitalist.

Missan's expression froze.

Fu Chaoyun!

It's Fu Chaoyun again! ! Obviously everyone is...

She was happy because Pei Xuezhi was willing to talk to her a second ago, but at this moment her heart has completely fallen to the bottom.

It seems that using the identity of Omega to lower the opponent's vigilance and get close to the opponent is not feasible, then this shell has no meaning to continue to use, it is almost time to change another identity, but before that, I have to play "Mishan". "The waste heat.

Mi Shan lowered her head, the light in her eyes was already extremely thick.

"What "trainee"? Who wants to participate in "trainee"?" Suddenly, a voice sounded.

Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived.

I saw Fu Chaoyun wearing a flamboyant red dress, walking towards this side, or rather, towards Pei Xuezhi.

The author has something to say:

I was so anxious that I couldn't unlock the chapters yesterday, and I couldn't feel at ease to code the words. It was finally released after a big change (if it's the 100 chapters I saw last night, please go to my author's column, and then...) , there is no 4.0 anymore, review my dear father _(:з"∠)_

Thanks for voting for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrition for me during 2022-08-17 11:20:30~2022-08-18 16:40:03 Liquid little angel~

Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: Xia Ke, Song Banlan, water, an elegant water carrier, 53667900, 57151595, Wang Yiks, one rabbit who does not like vegetarians; thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: holyluker

390 80 bottles of cuipiya; 30 bottles of tengyan; 25 bottles of Guo Suisui and Gulin; 20 bottles of Cai Shaocai Tai Saigao and xxx_; 10 bottles; 49532100 9 bottles; Yueyue 5 bottles; Yiye Qingzhou_04 4 bottles; Siyue, Daimo's cute brush, Jiang Mosheng, Dongmuxue 2 bottles; Duan Ruomuji, RYE, Wangzai drink, Jun No, what nickname should I set? 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?