MAIN CHARACTERS

Now that you got a glimpse of our protagonists. Let me introduce their characters and personalities a little Although you will get to know about them as the book progress. I will not add any pictures solely for the purpose of keeping the essence of imagination in the reader's mind. You can imagine them as you want.

DEVKIRTI (Kirti) - Fiercely independent. But also modest and responsible. Good hearted and compassionate. Very creative and a free thinker. She sees the world according to her ideals. A place to explore. She is a balance between both calm and chaos, fierce and being funny.Her fair skin and dark hair along with her almond eyes and bow shaped lips makes her the most beautiful lady in her land.  She is a flower but with thorn. She is like water flowing through the path made for it but it can also drown the world when uncontrolled.

SANGHAMITRA (Mitra)- She is the personification of Sun. Radiant, bright and having authority. From outside she may looks like the softest flower but from inside she is fierce and courageous. She respects the morals and discipline. For her the world is place to gain knowledge. Books are her favourite. She is a firm believer of norms because according to her rules and discipline are the basis of a structured and civilized society where justice is served equally for all. Her vibrant eyes, golden skin tone and black hair with heart shaped lips makes her an incomparable beauty of her time.

ABHIRANJAN( Ranj)- Powerful from inside and out. Prince Ranj is like a lion that oozes power and authority. Very protective,strong, level headed, patient, calm, responsible, who carry himself with pride. He knows that he will be the king one day and so he inculcate all the qualities that a king should have within him. He is fair, just, a man who follows morals and good conduct. Although he has this strong personality but he also has a beautiful and compassionate heart,that is romantic, that appreciate beauty and art. He is intelligent and a wise person. An ideal student,son and would be king.

RUDRANSH(Rudra)- He is a mystery and stoic.Detached from everything and everyone. A Bairagi( person who is detached from the world). A wanderer, that's what it seems but he has deep secrets. Extremely strong and opinionated. He is calm and deep like an ocean. One cannot see his  depth. He is straightforward, clear, very just and fearless which may come of as rude but he doesn't care. No relationship matters to him, no boundaries can limit him. His powers are even mysterious. He is unpredictable like a storm.Intimidating like darkness. A man who live by his own rules and by the rules of Prakriti ( Mother nature). Human made rules donot bind him.