CHAPTER - 11

Guru Srihasti was rummaging through a book to look for the spell he had discovered a long time ago. A spell that will generate an Urja punj ( a ball of energy ) that will carry messages to whoever it was sent. He got the spell and was working on it when King Vibhuvashan came to him. He knew what his Gurudev was doing and he asked

"Gurudev, you knew about this spell  for a long time then why didn't you use it when i was i searching for them all these years?"

Guru Srihasti looked at the King and said ," I was going to help you finding them but your father King Subhasan requested me not to. He was worried that your secret will bring disgrace to the name of your family. And as the king requested me i couldn't refuse him. After his death i saw how busy you were in your duties and then i realised that they will be only a distraction in your duties and hence i didn't told you anything about it"

King Vibhuvashan was sad listening to it but he knew that his father and his Guru were only concern about him and his kingdom. He nodded slowly and asked," Gurudev, i trust you, but will this be able to find my son and his mother. We don't even know if they are doing well or not."

"Don't worry Maharaj,it will surely find your son and give him the necessary message" Guru Srihasti assured.

Guru Srihasti chant the spell and within a few seconds a small Urja punj appeared before him. He held it in his hand and said," I generated you to find King Vibhuvashan's son Rudransh and convey my message to him that he has been summoned by the king. It is an emergency situation. And his father need him at this time of crisis. So,for the sake of his father, he is requested to come to Antespura" and Guru Srihasti left the small ball of energy in the air. It lifted up in the air and proceed towards the sky and vanished after a minute.

King Vibhuvashan exhale a breath while looking towards the sky and hope that he will be able to see his son again soon.

           *************************

Devkirti was  sitting in her room thinking about all that had happened in a span of few hours. It was still hard to believe that it had happened. Her best friend Mitra was getting married to her fiance. But who was to blamed for it. Although she didn't want to understand because of her pain but the truth was that she understood Mitra and her decision. If she hadn't merged their souls, prince Abhiranjan would have never survived. That would have been an irreplaceable lost for their land. She somehow also understand that just like her Mitra had also lost many precious things. She had only lost prince Ranj whom she had met only a few days ago but Mitra had lost the love of her life whom she had known for more than two years. She couldn't deny that she felt her pain as well. Mitra's dreams had been shattered just like hers as well.

And now she was going to be married to someone else. A complete stranger. Of whom no one knew anything about. When she was betrothed to prince Ranj, atleast she had an idea what kind of a person he was but this time she had no information on the person she was to be married to. In fact, no one had any idea about that person. It scared her.

If it had been possible, she would have refused to marry anyone after the ordeal she had faced. But her fate had trapped her. She couldn't get out of it. She had to be the responsible princess her mother had always taught her to be. Moreover,she couldn't be the reason for her father's demise and destruction of her land.

It would hurt her a lot but she had to accept her fate. She had to keep herself composed for the time that had yet to come.

         ****************************

Prince Abhiranjan was walking in a trance. A lot of things had happened and revealed. He needed some time to get used to it.  Sanghamitra who was walking beside him was in no better condition. She didn't know what to talk about. She had never thought that things would turn out like this. She couldn't face her best friend, her fiance had refused to look at her, her father was submerged in shame. And the reason for all these was her action. She was so lost in her thoughts that she lost her balance and tripped and was about to fall when Ranj caught her from falling.