CHAPTER -13

King Vibhuvashan couldn't believe that he was behelding his son after so many years. Rudransh was only of eight years when he last saw him. He had grown so much. Although he looked calm from outside,King Vibhuvashan was having an emotional upheaval inside.

Everyone in the great hall was looking at Rudransh in curiosity. Abhiranjan was assessing his half brother to figure him out. He was getting a different vibes from him. Not only him but Guru Srihasti also felt the same thing. His energy was not of a Jyotiraga but it was also not of a Kashavarga. It was a very different kind of energy which he couldn't understand. He decided to know more about him later.

King Bibhuti and Queen Sulekha was looking at him to decipher him. They wanted to know what kind of person he was, for the sake of their daughter.

Devkirti, however was not in a good condition. She was hyperventilating by now. She was beyond scared. She couldn't believe that her nightmare was on the verge of becoming a reality. Her eyes suddenly shifted towards her father
Her Father, there she again remember the very reason for her marriage. Life of her father was more important than hers. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to calm herself down. She tried to mollify herself by saying that it was just a nightmare. She shouldn't take it so seriously.

"Pranam Maharaj Vibhuvashan" Rudra greeted.

"My son", King Vibhuvashan stepped down from his throne and went to embrace Rudra. He embraced him and looked at him. He saw the eight years old Rudra in him but with more intensity. He was elated at that moment.

"How have you been doing? How is your mother?" King Vibhuvashan asked.

Rudra let his father embrace him. His face was still impassive. " I am good and my mother is death. She died when I was ten years old. Anyways,I am here to know what kind of issue you were talking about in the messeges through the Urja Punj. Why was i called here?" Rudra replied.

King Vibhuvashan was shocked when he heard that Devsturi was death. It pained him that he couldn't get to see her before her demise. He often feel the guilt that he couldn't do anything for her. He stepped back a little and said," I am sorry son i couldn't be there with you when you needed me the most."

Rudra moved a little away from him and said," Don't worry my Gurudev was there to help at that time. But now i don't have much time here,I want to know why i have been summoned by you?"

King Vibhuvashan was contemplating on how to disclose the situation to him. It was so selfish of him to remember his son only in the time crisis.

After noticing the hesitation in the king's face, Guru Srihasti decided to intrude. He went in front of Rudransh. The more he looked at Rudra,the more that unfamiliar feelings grew in his heart. He knew Rudransh was not normal. He was something else.

"Your father is in a very distressful situation." Guru Srihasti said." Only you could help him".

Rudra observed Guru Srihasti and waited patiently as he spoke about the situation.

Upon listening to the whole ordeal. Rudra looked at King Vibhuvashan and said," You are reaping the result of your own deeds and decision Maharaj. Why do you think that i will get involved in any of this." Rudra looked at King Bibhuti and said," You and your friend had given each other an Akhanda Vachan without considering about the fact that time changes,so does circumstances. And now you are in this condition solely because of your own mistakes. I can't do anything about it. I was here to repay the debt ,to fulfill the promise i gave you years ago. But i am going pay it off in another way. How you handle this situation is not my concern"

Everyone was flabbergasted by his words. They didn't expect it. Abhiranjan didn't like the way he disregarded his father. He got up from his seat and said," I know its difficult for you but Isn't it your duty to save the life of your own father? Did you forget that he saved your mother once? Is this how you are going to repay him?"