CHAPTER-12

Taash was flying high over the deepest part of the forest until he landed in front of a cave. He morphed into his human from and went into it. He walked for a few minutes when he saw his master sitting on a big rock and was absorbed in a deep meditation. His whole body was emitting a purple colour light.

Taash went near his master and bowed down. He joined his hand and said," Pranam Swami( Master), Gurudev Brahmaditya has sent me to let you know that he has something very crucial to discuss with you. He had asked your presence immediately."

Rudransh slowly opened his eyes and looked at Taash. His dark eyes showed that he demanded an explanation.

Taash immediately continued,"Gurudev was talking something about a transformation,a change. He said that when the right time occur we will get to know about it. But before that he had something very important to say to you"

Rudra stood up. The bright light emitting out of him started to deem slowly. He closed his eyes and chanted a Mantra( spell) and once again looked at Taash. He then gestured Taash to move out of the cave.

When they got out Taash again shifted to his bird form. Rudra sat on his back and they both headed towards Guru Brahmaditya's cottage to meet him.

Guru Brahmaditya was waiting outside his hut but when he saw Rudra with Taash. They landed before him. Rudra walked toward him and bowed down to touch his feet. Taash followed him and bowed before him as well.

Rudra assessed his Guru to get some kind of idea about the matter by observing his facial gesture. But his Gurudev was very expert in hiding any kind of expression just like him.

"Gurudev, Taash has informed me that you have something important to discuss with me. Tell me Gurudev, what is it?" Rudra said. His voice as deep as an ocean.

Guru Brahmaditya looked at Shisya. He was seeing him after many months. Rudra's aura hold more power than before.  He seemed more powerful.He can feel it. His features had also become prominent and sharp. And his eyes, by observing the deep patience, calmness and confidence in his eyes,Brahmaditya knew that Rudra had got more wise and knowledgeable in the span of these few months.

"Son, sorry to call you so urgently and to hinder your meditation but i have a news to disclose. It is about your father". Gurudev said.

Although it startled Rudra a bit. But he was a expert in keeping his calmness and his curiosity in check. He stayed silent for his Gurudev to continue.

"Your father is in some kind of danger. He requested you to visit him. He summoned you to Antespura and asked for your help. Its an urgent situation." Guru Brahmaditya said.

Rudra listened to his Guru silently, and then he asked," Gurudev, is there any specific mention about the said danger or why does he need me now after many years had passed?"

Guru Brahmaditya shake his head indicating a NO.

Rudra was not someone who would jump into action without proper contemplation. He pondered a little more and thought, was he obliged to fulfill his father's request? His father was  as estranged to him as he was to his father . He had no relationship with his father for many years. Moreover, he had left every relationships the day he lost his mother. He chosed to take Bairag after that. No relationship, no limitations, no rules made by man to bind him. So, he had no obligation to go to Antespura. Detachment was his life. He only had his Gurudev,whom he immensely respect and was grateful to.And Taash who was his ally. He only knew about the specific responsibility that Mother Goddess had entrusted him with.

Guru Brahmaditya knew what Rudra was thinking. It will be hard to convinced Rudra to do something he didn't want to. And if he declined to go to Antespura,it will obstruct the flow of fate.