1

" Cure for Me - AURORA"
Wish I could tell her, but I feel like I shouldn't.
I have kept hearing this voice since the start of this year.

", Come back "
Something like this never happened to me so why?
I had woken up early today, and could tell it was a bright sunny day.
I was just making up for this madness. I have never experienced such incidents in my life. I wanted to think about this thought more but my mother called me down.
She always called me when I don't want her to.

I was changing from my pajamas to a decent-looking t shirt quickly jumping downstairs from those elegant-looking staircases. I love my Manor and I also love to brag about it.
It's the only this in my possession that I am proud of and would not give away at any costs.

' Good morning Eve' my butler Evan giggled

Evan is  my best friend since I shifted to London. He helped my family in every situation possible, I could tell him anything that I can't tell my mother.
He is more of a family friend than a butler.

' Good morning Evan, how's Blair? ' I chuckled

Blair is his fiance and hangs out with her very often Blair is a very sweet human. She would buy me flowers and sweets.
I have never been very close to her, but I still like her just as much I adore Evan.

Evan was explaining today's plans but was interrupted by my mother.

' Oh dear Evara you are looking hideous in that, change into something more appropriate to go out with. And to mention we are going to diagon alley to buy new school supplies for you. It is your first year at Hogwarts! '

My mother always wanted me to go to Hogwarts, she considers the best place for magic and learning more about our wizarding history.

And If I talk about my family history, My mother has always forbidden me to talk about it to anyone.

Evan gave me a corset to wear, you know, pureblood family standards.

Wearing a corset was the last thing I ever wanted to do. Gosh it was so tight.

I don't know when children started wearing corsets.

After making myself wear it I jumped right on the table for some decent breakfast, one of the only things which made my day.

After being ready to go with our fully packed stomachs we reach diagon alley using flo network and I am not exaggerating it was so crowded.
There were talking and whispering everywhere. There were children looking into the shops and admiring the stuff.
There were flourish and blotts to different wand shops, from ice cream parlours to broom shops.

One thing caught my eye was a new broomstick, The Nimbus 2000. It is the fastest broom! But I cannot possibly ask for it.

All that crowd made me feel nauseous.
I preferred staying alone and having a book with me.
I developed a reading habit when I was 6 and I never regretted it.

Whether I was sad, happy, or in any type of mood, I would take out a book and start reading no matter how long the book was.
This habit was so useful for me as I got to learn many things about the past wizarding world, potions and charms that are super useful for a duel.