20

" Double take - Dhruv"
Draco's POV
" Do you have feelings for anyone? "
She froze.

She turned her attention to me and smiled briefly. " yes" she whispered. I felt my heart tear into numerous pieces when I heard the words "I do." My world appeared to be collapsing."What makes you like him?" I questioned firmly."You know, a lot of people don't perceive him the same way I do. He may be despised by some, but he has a very unique place in my heart. My moon, he is. I want to tell him how much I love him, but I lack the guts. He might be black and white, but I can still see the colors in him. I dislike him in a manner that my heart resists. The moon is seen in his eyes."To me, she turns.

" What about you? What do you like about that girl? "
I took a deep breath

"I believe that I adore her. She is the final thought I have before I turn in for the night and the first thought I have when I wake up. Everything about her is wonderful, including her humor, voice, and eyes. Her eyes are so lovely and soothing. I'm terrible at maintaining eye contact, but for some reason, I can with her because when I do, I feel so comforted, as if she's telling me everything will be well. We could travel to a remote location merely to view the stars. I think of her whenever I see the sun. My sun is she. I constantly fear that I'll lose her."

Looks like I said too much
I glanced at her and saw that she was about to weep.

I don't like to be harsh to her, but I have to keep it under wraps when she asks who that girl is. She was crying when I saw her leave the garden. I am unable to see her sob. I took her hand."It's none of your concern. Where do you think you're going? You could care less."

"Are you sure I don't give a damn?

During a chilly night, I want to hold your hand, and on a Saturday morning, I want to see your face. To drive away evil spirits and negative ideas, I want to explore the wide terrain of your mind. I want to enjoy the wonderful feel of your skin and drift off to the peaceful beat of your heart. I want to hold you tightly and keep you there forever. I want to wake up to the beauty of your smile and fall asleep to the sound of your voice. I wish I could kiss you and become lost in your joyous laughter. I want to love you forever and I want you in all your fullness. also you "

Oh, my Merlin why? I should have said that I shouldn't have said that.

" You like me? " She looked amazed
" I adore you a lot.

Do you sense the love I have for you, please? Spend this summer with me or the rest of your life. I'll accompany you to the place of your dreams. If you don't feel it, tell me."

WHY IN THE HELL DID I Actually SAY? What did I do throughout this, you ask? I walked towards my bedroom. This demonstrates how idiotic I am. My mother called to ask me for supper. I remained silent during the entire process. Because of that, I was still certain that she would view me to be a hopeless romantic.

I quickly finished my dinner and stormed off to my bedroom. I just wanted some sleep.
The whole night I was in thoughts of her.
How her hair flew across her face. How her laugh brightens my day. How cute she looks when she is smiling.
All of these thoughts are taking over me.
Is this what you call love?