16

" Make you mine - PUBLIC"
The day of the Yule ball

As I thought, no one asked me out. all the group was excited to meet their date. All of them were getting ready for it. Hermione had some curls made for her. Ginny was doing practice for her dance.
Luna was helping me to dress up. She helped me in wearing my lehenga.
She did my hair too.
Luna also had a date with someone. I was the only one in the group with no date.
Neville is going with Ginn. Ron and Harry are going with Parvati and Padma. It looks like I am the only one without a date.
I wish I could have one. But I have no time to fret. I wore the sapphire necklace Draco gave me and some splendid heels. I went down the stairs. It felt like all the eyes were on me. I heard whispers and talks all over the hall. A few boys were trying to hit on me but I quickly turned my back.

I went to the spot where the dance might begin. I jumped right into the choir.I noticed everyone was smiling and seemed joyful in the enchanted hall. They were gracefully dancing. There were lots of couples making out in the shadows. The setting was serene. Neville was extremely talented at dancing, but Harry appeared to have no dance experience.In the crowd, I recognized Draco's face.Beside Parkinson, he was dancing. He seemed content. I believe that I had an illusion that he liked me, or perhaps I was naive and mistook it for love.He was skillfully dancing, as I noticed. He's really ethereal.

The choir finally concluded at twelve. I made the decision to head right to my dorm.I was attempting to leave the ball when my hand was grabbed.

" Why are you departing so soon? "

Draco was there.Once more, he drew me into the hallway.He placed his thick robe on a chair and removed it.He took my hand after bowing."Would it please you if I danced with you?" Well, yeah, I guess,". I muttered.He drew me in and gave me a hand-to-hand kiss.I experienced the same emotions that I did on our first dance together in the third year as the music slowed. We had the impression that we were the only ones there.We were hysterically dancing.We performed all of our hip-hop dance skills. We moved slowly as a unit.I danced until I got my ankle sprained.Everything was a ton of fun.

He went to get us some drinks. I was staring at him from afar, he was so beautiful tonight.
" So how was the dance? " He asked me while giving me a drink
" Quite fun, brings back those late-night memories "
" Those were some beautiful nights for me " He chuckled
" For me too "
" Do you remember the day I smacked you on the face " I laughed
" How can I forget that? It had been harsh of you. I remember the words
' YoU fOuL lOaThSOme EvIl CoCKRoaCh' "
" C'mon It was a long time ago "
" I didn't know a year is a long time "

We exchanged glances. simply locking gaze with one another. Just like its owner, those aluminum eyes are stunning.I understood that during the past few months, we had grown quite close. enough that we can publicly clasp hands.Was it love though? because He admitted to loving someone to me. Exactly who is that girl? I'll track her down and kill her.We laughed heartily. We really enjoyed our conversation with one another.Nearing midnight 

" Looks like we gotta go "
" Good thing tomorrow is Sunday " He answered
" Clearly"

He insisted on walking to my dorm. I believe I preferred his company.We arrived at my dorm.I turned to gaze at him one last time.I raced over to give him a bear hug.He returned my hug.It had the impression of two long-lost lovers finding each other at last.I moved back and entered my dorm.Was he making me feel something? Yet why? He's my adversary.I'm not sure why I'm feeling so perplexed.I was so exhausted that I slept off in my shoes and lehenga with the thought, "I won't stop until I make you mine," running through my head as I did so.I literally looked like a shithole in a dumpster when I woke up. a complete failure.

The. The best part of all of this is that everyone is missing, again.
I took a bath and changed my clothes.
What the hell is happening? And kind to mention that today is my freaking birthday. No one cares. Great
Just as I was entering the Ravenclaw common room, everyone jumped out of nowhere and yelled
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EVARA "
Bro it almost gave me a heart attack.
I saw Luna coming towards me.
" We didn't invite you to the Hogsmeade trip because we were planning a surprise for you " she answered with a smile
" I am the dumb one for questioning you. " I replied
I had one of the best mornings ever. I got so many presents including Neville's Asphodels. He always gives me those every year.
I hope this day is not a disaster.