chapter 2. Accidental kiss.

Tubbo's pov*

I'm happy I got to spend time with Ranboo, he wasn't the bitch Hazel made him out to be, he was very respectful and sweet and kind.. And handsome. "Hey Tubbo, come here! I want you to meet my friends." He said. I walked over and greeted the two people with him.

"This is Wilbur and Tommy!" He said. "Guys this is Tubbo." He said, I waved at them and smiled. Ranboo grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. His hand was soft and gentle, it was warm.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm kidnapping you." He joked. "Now we both know that you're too sweet to pull that off." I said. "Oh but I already have.." He said. His tail wrapped around my wrist and pulled me closer. "Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

Ranboo's pov*

He's flustered, guess my mission is complete. I let go and leaned against the wall as I smiled to myself. "That seriously made you flustered?" I asked. I ruffled his hair and tried to walk away but pushed back against the wall.

"How forward of you." I said he started blushing again. I bent down to his level to get a closer look at his face. Just then Tommy clumsily ran into Tubbo making us accidentally kiss. Neither of us pulled away which was strange. "What the fuck!" Tommy said in shock.

"Willll, they're kissing!" He shouted. I pulled away. "Tommy leave please, also you're the one that made us kiss. You ran into Tubbo." I said. He sighed and walked away. "Tubbo are you ok? I am so sorry I didn't mean for-" "yeah, yeah uhh... I didn't mean to kiss you I'm sorry!" He said. We were both blushing but I was blushing more than him.

"No- uh d-dont worry about it.. It's not your fault." I said. He nodded and brushed it off. I missed it already.. Wait hold up I enjoyed it!? What is wrong with me?

I quickly ran out and ran to the library, we were all skipping class so the odds of someone actually being there is very low.

I walked in and went to a corner and sat down. "Ranboo?" Tubbo asked. I looked up at him and tried to leave to avoid the embarrassment. He grabbed my wrist. "It's ok! Ranboo it's ok. I don't mind, it was my fault that I didn't pull away." He said.

I shook my head. "No, it was Tommy's fault for running into you and it was my fault that I didn't pull away." I insisted. He hugged me to keep me there. "It's all our fault, Tommy made us kiss and neither of pulled away therefore all three of us are to blame." He said.

I nodded and hugged him back. "I'm still so sorry.." I apologized. "Boo, it's ok I don't care." He said. "But I do- wait did you just call me boo?" I asked. He nodded. "It's a nickname? Hope you like it." He said. "Alright then if my nickname is boo then yours is bee." I said.

"Wait bee or Bo? Which one do you want?" I asked. "Bee!" He said. I smiled and lightly pet his hair. "Why are you petting me?" He asked, I simply shrugged. "You're just cute.. I don't know." I said.

We left to find Wilbur and Tommy. Not too much time went by and we found them. "So.. My little brother tells me that you guys kissed." "It was his fault!" We both shouted. "What the hell? You guys were the ones that didn't pull away! Not my fault you two in love but won't admit it!"

"You're the one that pushed me!" Tubbo said. "Woah calm down! Ranboo Tubbo, tell your side of the story." "Tubbo and I were talking and Tommy like ran into the bathroom and ran into to Tubbo causing us to accidentally kiss.." I said.

He laughed. "Damn! Just broke up and you already have a boyfriend." He said. I looked to the side as my tail wrapped around my leg and my ears twitched. "Sorry." He said.
"No It's fine.." I said.

It's finally time go home! We got our stuff together, we walked outside and I picked up Tubbo and ran away with him. "Ranboo what the hell!?" He yelled wrapping his arms around my neck. "I said I kidnapped you, you're coming home with me!" I said.

"Ahhh!"