chapter 7. Moving in.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up to Tubbo crying, I wonder what's wrong. "What's wrong Tubs?" I asked. "N-nothing, I'm f-fine." He said in-between sniffles. "Is it about yesterday?" I asked again. He nodded.

"I want to live here, with you." He said. "Then why not move in?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "What do you think I mean?" He sat there shocked. ''You.. Want me.. To move in?" He asked. "I mean you wanted to, it's your choice." I said.

He got excited and sat up to hug me. I hugged him back and smiled. "Thank you Ranboo. I appreciate it so much!" He said excitedly. "When can I move in?" He asked. "Sometime today but first let's go eat breakfast." I suggested.

We got up and went downstairs and he sat at the table. He looked sad, what happened? He was just so happy. Hmm.. "You good?" I asked. "Hm? Yeah, yeah I'm good." He said. I didn't believe him but nodded anyway.

After a while I put the plate down in front of him and he started to eat. "Have I ever told you that I love your cooking?" He asked. "Yeah, you say that every time you eat when I cook." I said giggling. He smiled and continued to eat.

"Are you gonna eat?" He asked. "No, not hungry right now." I said. He nodded. After a few more minutes he was done eating. He got up and put his plate in the sink. "Bee what's wrong? Why do you look so sad?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong, promise." He said. I still didn't believe him which I think he knew but didn't say anything. I got up and hugged him because the more he thought the more he looked like he was about to cry.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him softly. "Are you sure I can move in? I just don't want to be a bother." He said.

Of course you can."

He got excited again, I'm happy now that he's happy. "Thank you so much!" He said. I nodded.

Time skip a few hours later brought to you by lamp.

Tubbo's pov*

I knocked on my door and my dad opened it. "Where the hell have you been?!" He asked angrily. "At my friends house and don't get too comfortable with me being here!" I said back. He raised his hand to hit me.

I raised my arm over my face and squeezed my eyes shut... He didn't hurt me? Then what happened..? I opened my eyes to see that Ranboo caught his hand just before it touched me. "Lay one finger on him and you will wake up in the hospital, and I can promise you that."

I pushed past him and went to my room. I grabbed a backpack and shoved as many things I could in it, that being my charger, my phone, and as many clothes that would fit.

After about ten minutes I went back downstairs. "Toby Smith! You better get your ass back in this house!" My father yelled. "No thank you!" I yelled back. I continued to walk with Ranboo back to his house.

He opened the door and did a tiny bow. "Welcome home bee." He said as he walked in behind me. I laughed a tiny bit at him being so proper.

He ruffled my hair and led me upstairs. "So, uh I know that you usually sleep in my room when you are here but now that you've moved in.. Do you want to use one of the other bedrooms or..." He said.

I shook my head and opened the door to his room and put my stuff down. He giggled as he walked in as well. "Well then I guess it's settled!" He laughed.

I sat down on his bed and opened my arms for him to hug me as I widely smiled. He rolled his eyes and walked over and practically threw himself in my arms making me fall backwards onto the bed. I laughed.

"You're soft." He said. "Yeah and you're like a human blanket to me." I said. "Is that supposed to be a complement or insult?" He asked. "Neither." I said. We laughed and watched TV eventually falling asleep in that position.