chapter 18. He said he'd wait..

Time skip a week brought to you by Starbucks because I'm running out of 'sponsors'.

Tubbo's pov*

Another awful day at school. Last class of the day and I get to hang out with my friends whoo! Tommy and I were play fighting in the hallway and Will and Ranboo were leaned against the wall talking.

I see someone in the hallway and they gesture for mee to go to them. "Be right back sorry Tom." I say as I walked over to the person. It was a girl about my hight and she had blu-ish green eyes and black hair. "Hi.. I do not know you so why did you tell me to come over here?" I said more confused than anything.

"Just to say hi and that I think you're cute." She said, her voice was kind of high pitched like she was forcing her voice to sound like that. I started blushing but out of being uncomfortable. I tried to walk away but she grabbed my hand. "Wait." She said.

I looked at her. "You're Tubbo, right?" She asked slightly tilting her head. I nodded. "I was at that party last week, remember?" She asked. I thought for a moment.

Oh shit this is the girl that kissed me at that  party. "Oh.. Yeah... Uhm well, it was nice talking to you, but uh... I'm gonna go back with my friends now." I said slowly backing away.

Ranboo came over and hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my head. "Oh my god Ranboo!" She squealed practically shoving me out the way to hug him.

He politely pushed her off and hugged me again but tighter. After a long moment of silence she walked away. "You seemed a bit uncomfortable bee, who was she?" "Uhm remember that party I went to?" I asked. "Yeah why?" "Um that girl was at the party and basically she shoved me against a wall and repeatedly kissed me." I said.

He looked mad... And a little jealous? He held me against his body tighter and quietly purred digging his face in my hair. "Ran, are you purring?" I asked. He nodded. I reached up and gently patted his head.

"Hello there love birds!" Tommy said. I laughed and broke free from his grasp. Tommy started to play fight with me again and I chased after him.

Ranboo's pov*

He didn't tell me that. Why? About thirty minutes later it was time to go home. We planned for Tommy and Wilbur to have a sleep over at my house so we all went to my house.

I opened the door and let everyone in first before myself and shut the door. While Tommy and Will fought over which room each of them would be getting Tubbo and I went up to our room.

I sat down on the floor while he sat on the bed. "Hey boo, are you ok? You just seemed mad and a little bit jealous today." He said playing with my hair.

"Listen, Tubbo, I love you and I know that I've said it before but I mean it in not a friend way, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready for a relationship yet.. And I may have thought that you liked her more than you liked me.." I said just to get it off my chest.

"Can you look up at me for a second?" He asked. I looked at him and he gave me a small kiss. "I can never love someone who isn't you, I will wait for you." He said softly as he hugged my neck.

He also placed a few kisses in my hair. My tail swayed as I began to purr, my ears also twitched in happiness.

"Thank you.."