chapter 24. Prom pt1.

Time skip a month or so brought to you by my phone! It deserves a little bit of credit for working since.. The tetanus accident.

Ranboo's pov*

Tubbo and I were at school sitting down in class. Our Teacher passed out papers and sat back down at his desk. I looked down at the paper and it was a paper about prom..

It's tomorrow.. Hmm, wonder if Tubbo would want to go with me.. I looked at him and he looked at me. I stood up and got my stuff grabbing his hand in the process. I led him out of the class once he got his stuff and ran out the building.

"Ran we can't do this we're gonna get in trouble!" He laughed. "So what? I would much rather get in trouble with you than by myself." I said.

"you're an idiot!" He said. "But you're my idiot." He added. I smiled proudly. "The one and only!" I said. He laughed and sighed. "I love it when you're you."

Once again I smiled proudly and hugged him as we walked. We made it home and set our stuff down. He sat in my chair at my desk and spun around in it as he was on his phone.

"Hey bee, I almost forgot to ask you this but, will you go to prom with me..?" I asked. His eyes lit up with excitement as he shot his head up. "Yes!" He leaped from the chai clinging onto my body tightly.

I held him so he wouldn't fall. "Mine..." I said squeezing him tighter and tighter. He let out a small whimper in pain to let me know to let go a little bit. "Sorry bee." I said as I felt bad.

I felt a pinch on my neck. "Ow did you just bite me?" I felt him nod and he kissed the spot where he bit. He did the same thing again. "Ouch stop biting me!" I said. He laughed mischievously. "I'm serious tubbs stop!" I said.

I set him down but he still clung to me. "I love it here in your arms." "And I also like seeing your face turn red like it's doing right now." He added. I tried to hide my face but I was too tall.

"Ha! You can't hide, you're too tall!" He teased as he backed away. He then jumped on me making me fall backwards onto the bed. "Give me some warning next time!" I yelled. "That was the point!" I tried to get him off but it was no use.

"Get off!"

"Can't make me!"

"Please?"

"No!

I sighed, nothing I can do so why bother? "Please just let go enough to where I can sit up at least." I said. He shook his head and held me tighter. "You're so annoying!" I yelled sarcastically.

"We both know you signed up for it." He said. "Well at least I enjoy it." I said back. "Whatever." "Ooh you're blushiiinng!" I teased. He his his head in my hoodie. "No I'm not!" He said defensively.

"Yes you are."

"Prove it!"

I tipped his head up so he would look at me and he was indeed blushing, more than before actually. "You're so stupid..." "Hey! You said it yourself, I'm your idiot remember?" I said.

"Yeah you're the biggest idiot I've ever seen." He said underneath his breath. "Actually scratch that Tommy is." He said.

Time skip brought to you by Charlie Slimcicle.

I woke up around three in the morning, I felt weight on my back and tail. I was on my stomach. Somehow Tubbo rolled over onto my back and his leg was holding my tail down.

It was sensitive so it hurt a little bit but not much. His head was on my shoulder and I could feel his warm breath going down my neck. I reached for my phone trying not to wake him up and turned it on blinding myself.

I felt him move assuming from the light so I turned it off. "Bee, can you please get off so I can be in a more comfortable position?" I asked. He groaned and nodded as he rolled off of me.

I rolled over on my side and grabbed onto his waist burying my head in his back. "I love you.." He mumbled. "Love you too." I said. "Bee sorry to bother you but can you face me?" I asked.

He rolled over and looked in my eyes tiredly. "Wha- hm." He said as I cut him off with a kiss. He kissed back and I pulled away. "No not yet!" He said. He held the back of my head and the side of my face as he pulled me into a soft kiss.

He pulled away after a long second and hugged me digging his face in my shoulder. He fell asleep not long after so I went to sleep as well.