chapter 17. Going home.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up the next morning exhausted and starving. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some food. I sat down and ate while I watched TV with my cousins.

After I was done I got a brownie and ate that too. I put on my shoes and waited in the car to go home. Not long after my parents came out and got into the car.

"Ranboo do you want to go to your house or ours?" My mom asked. "I would like to go home please." I said leaning against the door and looking out the window.

"Why don't you ever want to see your parents anymore?" My father asked me as he lit a cigarette. "Because you two judge me on everything, and please do not smoke around me."

"We don't judge y-" I cut him off. "Years the fuck you do! Just yesterday mom judged me on my fucking clothes.. It's clothes like who gives a shit!? And then at dinner everyone chimed in on you two saying that I should eat more because of how skinny I am!"

They tried to speak but I cut them off yet again. "I ate until I threw up last night because I thought that maybe for once in my life I could be good enough for you two!" I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

There was a heavy moment of silence. "Honey.. I'm so s-" "don't apologize now, I'll get over it like I always do.. Just take me home please." I said looking out the window again.

The ride was silent but at least I was going home.. I didn't want to be with them any longer than I already have. When I got home I got out of the car.

Tubbo's pov*

I woke up to more violent banging on the door.. My hand hurts.. It was bleeding. Shit I accidentally cut myself on the knife in my sleep. "TOBY SMITH GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!" My dad screamed.

I stayed there in the corner waiting for someone to help me. After a while I heard a car door shut. Ranboo! I heard yelling down there and when it stopped I heard footsteps coming up.

Tears started to pour down my face as they came in. I quietly gasped and flinched holding my arm in front of my face. But instead of getting hit or yelled at I felt someone gently grab my arm and slowly pull it down.

I opened my eyes and it was ranboo, I immediately threw myself in his arms crying into his shoulder. "Don't you ever fucking leave me again!" I cried. He hugged back tightly making me feel safe instantaneously.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to help you." He said softly. "Hey boo, do you have any Band-aids?" I asked. "Yeah why?" I showed him the cut on my palm. "Give me a sec." He said getting up leaving me sitting on the floor.

After a minute he came back and wrapped the bandage around my hand and hugged me. "I'm so happy you're ok! You have no idea how worried I was." He said.

"Can we lay down? I'm really really tired, also sorry about all of this." I said. "Don't be sorry tubbs, I didn't get much sleep either." He said as he picked me up and gently put me on the bed. He laid down next to me and cuddled me engulfing me with comfort and warmth.