chapter 20.

tw: mention of abuse and drugs.

Tubbo's pov*

We got our drinks and went to the living room and sat on the couch, after a little bit Tommy and Wilbur came downstairs and sat beside us.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Ranboo asked. We all nodded and he grabbed the remote and turned on a movie, it was supposed to be scary but it was just really cheesy.

There was only one really good jump scare that got me though. But Tommy seemed to be pretty scared of it. I ended up falling asleep on Ranboo's shoulder not even halfway through the movie.

Ranboo's pov*

About halfway into the movie Tubbo fell asleep on my shoulder, he's seemed pretty tired all day so I let him sleep.

When it was almost over Tommy and Wilbur started to play fight because Tommy started talking shit and it pissed Wilbur off. And in the process of trying to make them stop they woke up Tubbo and I had to eventually cover his ears because of how loud it got.

"Will you two just quit?! If I have to pause this god damn movie one more time because of you two shit heads I'm gonna turn it off!"

They both snapped their heads at me. "You wouldn't.." Tommy said. "Fucking try me." I said back. Tubbo and Wilbur started giggling at Tommy's expression. "Now sit down or say bye bye to the movie." I said.

Eventually they all calmed down and we eventually fell asleep on the couch at around three in the morning.

Time skip brought to you by my best friends Kingston and Ash.

Tubbo's pov*

I woke up laying on Ranboo's legs, I was comfortable. His hand was resting in my hair. "POLICE, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" Someone yelled outside. I shot up waking Ranboo.

We looked at each other and went to open the door. "Morning gentlemen, we have reports of a kid napping." The officer said. He was with my dad. We looked at him confused. "There's no kidnapping.." I said.

"But this fine gentleman says otherwise." He said. "Yeah well that "fine gentleman" is my father and has been abusing my mother and I for years on end and has been doing drugs for years on end. This was not a kidnapping I came here to get away from it all, I live here." I said.

He nodded. "I see, do you have any proof of this?" He asked. "Check his bedroom and look in the drawer of the night stand." I said. He nodded and walked away.. I shut the door and turned around to hug Ranboo who returned the favor.

We were the only ones that were up so we decided to skip school and just hang out at home. "I'm proud of you.." He said softly into my hair. "For what?" I asked confused and curious. "What you did was very brave and the way you handled it was very calm." He said.

"And why are you proud of me for that?" I asked. "Because you did something that I know you wouldn't usually do." He tilted my chin up and softly kissed me. I hugged him tighter.

''Everything should be ok now, you have nothing to worry about, and if you do you are safe when I am around." He promised.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Surprised ya! You thought I was gonna be gone for another day! But nope! I just wanted to surprise you guys.

But seriously I love you guys and thank you Ash for helping me out with this one!  And part 2 of this one will be out tomorrow I'm pretty sure but don't forget to take  care of yourselves and that I love you all so much.

BYEEE!!!

-Reagan

I Wanna Be Yours. | Beeduoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें