chapter 4. Do they even like me?

Tubbo's pov*

I'm in my favorite class, because it's the only class that I have that Ranboo's in. People may call me weird or rude for starring but I just can't help it! I just can't take my eyes off him, every inch of him is perfect.

And I have to wait another hour after this class just so I can see him again. Me, Ran, Wilbur, and Tommy skip the last class of the day to just hang out and goof around with each other.

I wonder if they even like me, I mean Ranboo could just be faking being nice to me just to save his popularity. Wilbur could just be including me in the stuff they do for the popularity too, and Tommy, I don't know Tommy all that well yet so I don't know but could be for the same thing.. What if there being nice to save their popularity?

Because I know the only reason those two are popular is because they're friends with Ranboo. Could I be in love with someone who is just using me? Was Hazel right about him? I mean she was his girlfriend.. But then again she's a liar.

Maybe I'm just over thinking this. I don't think they would do that.. But just in case I should ask them about it. I don't want to believe that, but it is a possibility.

Time skip an hour brought to you by Tiktok.

Ranboo's pov*

We were all hanging out in the hallway while we were talking. Tubbo looked unsure of something. "Tubbo you ok?" I asked. "Yeah! Uhh could talk to you for a second.. Alone?" He asked. I nodded and he led me down the hall away from Wil and Tommy.

"What's up?" I asked. "Are you using me to save your popularity? Because if you are we can't be friends.. I don't want to be friends with someone who's using me." He said. "What? Of course not! I couldn't give a flying fuck about my popularity! What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well I don't know, I was just thinking and it just came to mind.. I'm just scared of being used again." He explained. I hugged him. "I would never do that, neither would Wilbur, and neither would Tommy." I promised.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" He asked. "Because I wouldn't-" just then a teacher walked out of the classroom and saw us. "Are you two skipping class? Principles office now!" She demanded.

We nodded and started to walk there. After a long time of walking we finally made it. We walked in and sat down. "Why were you two skipping class?" The principal asked. "So the day would end quicker, it's the last class of the day it doesn't matter!" Tubbo said.

"It does matter Toby! It doesn't matter if it's the last class of the year you can not skip it! And Ranboo I expected way better from you, you're quite popular here. You need to be setting an example." He said. "Stupid fucking bitch it shouldn't even matter it's one fucking class.." Tubbo muttered under his breath.

"You watch your mouth young man!" The principal scolded. Tubbo scoffed. "They're not going to deal with this in college I can assure you that!" He said. Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Roll your eyes at me again see what happens!" He threatened. He rolled his eyes again and starred at him blankly.

"Go on.. What's gonna happen?" He asked. The principal seemed shocked and taken aback. "If you're going to threaten someone especially me I'd suggest you stick to it or don't threaten someone at all.. Threats aren't nice Mr. Clay." Tubbo said as he stood up and walked out.

"Damn..." I said trying to hold back laughter. "Uh language!" "Nah fuck you! After that you really expect me to sit there and be quiet after I just saw what I wanted to do for years happen in front of my eyes?" I asked. "Yes!" He yelled. "You're Funny! Bye bitch!" I laughed as I walked out.

Tubbo was there waiting for me. "Damn dude that was awesome!" I said. Soon after the bell rang and we all got our stuff together and left. "You're not kidnapping me today!" He yelled running away from me. "Oh yes I am get back here bee!" I yelled chasing after him.