chapter 31. Star gazing.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up feeling really exhausted. Tubbo kept waking up in the middle of the night from pain, poor bee. "Tubbs?" I asked. He woke up and dug his nails into my back in the same spot he did the last few times from pain

"Ow!" I said. He gasped. "Sorry!" He said as he let go and hugged me. I pet his hair. "It's ok.. Just a sensitive spot now." I said. He smiled awkwardly. "Do you think you can go to school today?" I asked.

He shook his head and hugged my neck keeping me from getting up. "But please stay with me.." He said. I nod. "Ok bee." I said. "Thank you.." He said.

He fell back asleep, his arms around my waist and our legs intertwined. I got tired after a little bit and fell asleep not long after.

Time skip brought to you by chow time.

Tubbo's pov*

I woke up exhausted and my whole body was hurting still but it was bearable. "Boo.. Are you awake..?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He shifted but didn't open his eyes so I assumed he was asleep.

I waited for him to wake up as I played with his hair. After a long time he woke up and groaned as he stretched. "Good morning bee.." He said tiredly as he yawned.

I smiled. "Good morning boo." I said smiling. "Why are you smiling so much?" He asked. I shrugged and hugged him as I placed a kiss in his hair.

He smiled and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm going downstairs to get something to eat. Want anything?" He asked. I shook my head. I got up and followed him and sat on the couch.

"Hey bee wanna see if will and Tommy can come over today?" He asked me. "Yeah, but they're at school." I said. "True but we can wait until they're not and ask." I nodded.

He sat down beside me and I hugged him tightly. "Love you boo." "Love you too bee."
I watched as he ate.

When he was done he got up and put his bowl away. "I'm so bored.."  He said. "Me too.. What should we do?" I asked. "I don't know.. Got any ideas?" He asked.

"We could hang out at the park and get slushies?" I suggested. "Sure!" He said. We got up and got slushies and went to the park. "This is fun." I said. "Yeah, but question."

I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "So I've been thinking a lot about asking you to be my boyfriend.. But I wanna know... What's so special about me that you would actually want to date me?" He asked.

I took another sip of my slushie as I thought. "Well, I guess it's just because you're you. I mean you're funny, kind, smart, handsome, and cute, and you're so tall.. And I think you're so perfect in every way possible.. And I'm nothing like you I adore you. You're perfect for me." I explained.

He looked shocked and looked like he was about to cry. He hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around in his arms. I started laughing as I hugged him back tightly.

While he was spinning around he was also placing a lot of kisses in my hair. He put me down smiling. "I don't know what to say.." He said. I smiled up at him. "I don't really know if you meant that." He said.

"I mean every word." I said watching his face light up with happiness. He got excited and hugged me tightly again showering my face in kisses. I smiled again as he let me go.

He smiled back and hugged me one last time. "Damn that made you happy." I said. He nodded. "Should we go back home? It's gonna be dark soon." He said. "No, I wanna look at the stars." I said.

"Ok." We stayed until night and found a place to lay down and look up at the sky. We stayed and talked for a while looking up at the stars.

"Look! A shooting star!" I say pointing to it. He looks at it closing his eyes seemingly  making a wish. "What did you wish for?" I asked. "If I tell you it won't come true." He said back.

I smile and continue looking up. After a minute I feel him pull me to him. "I was cold.." He said. I giggle and continue looking at the sky.

"Do you wanna go home yet?" He asked. I nodded and got up. I help him up and hold his hand as we walk home. When we get home we just go to bed because we were tired and we had to go to school tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeyyy raindrops how are you? Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out everything at home has been so crazy and everytime I wrote this it would delete when I came Back to it. Like seriously you have no clue how many fucking times I had to write this damn thing. :(

But anyways I love and appreciate you so much and don't forget to take care of yourselves! BYEEE!!! 💜❤