chapter 25. Prom pt2. (What if its all just a joke?)

Tubbo's pov*

I woke up to Ranboo's alarm blaring, he groaned and rolled over to turn it off. "Bee it's time to get up..." He yawned. I slightly lifted my head up and yawned. "What time is it? It's still dark outside." I said.

He checked his phone. "It iiisss... 4:30 AM." He said. "Bitch you woke me up at four in the fucking morning!?" I yelled. He covered his ears. "First off ow! Second yes, I thought it would be funny so I set my alarm before I went back to sleep."

"Asshole!" I said. I covered my head with the blanket and dug my face in his shoulder. "Oh so I'm an asshole but you still fall back asleep cuddling me?" He asked. I nodded.

"When I call you names like that it's my way of showing love." I said. "So moral of the story is to take it lightly?" He asked. I nodded once more. "Ok." "Stop being an idiot and just cuddle me already." I said.

"Fine damn!" He held onto me placed kisses in my hair, I let out a hum of comfort. "Comfy..." I mumbled, he giggled and continued. "If I fall asleep can you wake me up please?" I asked. I felt his neck move from nodding.

I then closed my eyes and purposely tried to fall asleep just to see if he would do it or not. "Stupid bee.." "Bee, wake up." He said. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. "Good morning." He said.

I smiled and tried to kiss him but he pulled his head away and put his finger against my lips. "Nope, it's my job to kiss you." He said. "Ok, then can I get a kiss?" I asked. "Please boo?" I begged. "Fine." He kissed me then pulled away.

I'm happy with that, as long as I got one, I know that it will be the last one I get for a little bit. "Thank you." I said.

He held me tighter wrapping both his arms and his tail around me making me feel safe. I closed my eyes again and tried to go to sleep. "Hey no!" He said. "Hhhnnnn..." "Bee no!" He said.

"But you did that just so you could make me tired!" I complained. "Then go to sleep then jeez!" He said. I smiled and dug my face in his chest. "You stupid bumblebee I love you." "Is that your new pet name for me? "Bumblebee"?" I asked.

"I mean I wouldn't call it a pet name but yeah." He said. "I like it." I said. "Oh- uhm ok.." I chuckled slightly and smiled. "Oh shush." He said. "No, I don't think I want to." I told him.

"I love you." He said.

"No he doesn't, who could ever love you? You struggle to make friends let alone keep them! What makes you think he'll stick around?" I thought.

I struggled to keep my eyes open but I never stopped thinking, what if it is just all a joke?