chapter 30. Bullies.

Tubbo's pov*

The next day we went to school and I was having trouble focusing all day, I wanted to hurt myself but I couldn't, I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and traced my jawline with my finger.

"Why do I look like this?" I thought. I got snapped out of my thoughts by someone walking in. "Tubbo...?" They asked, I turned around to Ruger, a bully that I have. "What do you want Ruger I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit!"

"I heard that Ranboo is your boyfriend, let's see how long that lasts. I mean you're dating the most popular guy in school. He's way out of your league and you know it." He said. I walked out but I got held back by my shirt.

He snatched me back in the bathroom and pushed me to the wall. I slid down it and shielded my face with my arm. "I see you're still seeking attention with that stupid razor blade." He said. "I'm not seeking attention, I'm finally getting help for it." I said. I stood up only to be kicked to the ground.

He continued to kick me, I curled myself into a ball to protect my stomach but it didn't work. I couldn't breathe and the fact that I was repeatedly getting kicked didn't help at all. "Stop.. Please.." I breathed out.

"Why? You deserve this don't you think? What happened to " I deserve every painful thing that comes my way"?" He asked. I finally caught my breath after a few minutes of gasping for it.

"That was a long time ago I've realized that I don't! Please just stop I'm begging you!" I said.

He stopped and helped me up, he then pushed me to the wall again and punched me. "What happened to you fighting back!" He asked. He held the collar of my shirt as he punched me more. I felt like I was gonna pass out.. I feel so tired and weak...

"Let him go!" I heard a familiar voice demand. "Ranboo..?" I asked. I weakly turned my head to see Ranboo standing there. "Gladly." Ruger said letting go of my shirt.

I fell but I never felt myself hit the ground, I instead landed on something soft. "It's ok bee I've got you." Ranboo whispered. He picked me up and carried me out.. I had no idea where we were going. I passed out.

Time skip brought to you by my grounded ass, yea I got grounded for making a joke with my friend at school.

I woke up and I was in tremendous pain. "Gaah!" I said into Ranboo's chest  and accidentally scratched him as I dug my nails into his back. "Shh you're ok, you're safe." He said.

"I didn't mean to scratch you I'm so sorry!" I said gritting my teeth from the pain. "It's ok, I'm not mad I know you didn't mean it." He said. "I'm really thirsty but I don't know if I can get up..'' I said, I felt guilty for him having to do this for me..

He got out of bed and picked me up causing me to flinch from pain. I couldn't lift my arms to hold onto him. He set me on the counter and gave me a cup of water. When I was done I tried to get down on my own so he wouldn't have to carry me but I feel due to the pain.

Ranboo caught me and picked me up. "You idiot.." He said, he gently kissed my lips and carried me back upstairs. He gently laid me down and hugged hugged me as he crawled Back in bed. "Mmh!" I moving his arm off my stomach. "Sorry." He said. "No- don't be sorry- I-I did this to myself!.."

"No you didn't, he was just being a jerk and took it way to far." He said. "If you saw everything why didn't you help me when it started?" I asked. "I wanted to see if you would fight back first, and when I saw that you didn't and that you were getting weaker I stepped in and helped you." He explained.

"Thank you for helping me.." I said. "I feel so weak, and my body is numb but it hurts so bad." I said. His ears lowered and he kissed my head."I want you to actually kiss me.. Please?" I asked. He leaned over me and kissed me a few times before pulling away.

I missed it and he just pulled away, I rolled over and dug my head into his chest and tried not to cry from the pain. He gently rubbed my back. "Bee don't force yourself to move if it hurts you." He said. "But I want to hold you.. You make me feel safe." I said. He seemed a little shocked.

"I mean it too, I love you Ran, you're the best." I said. "I'll keep you safe from now on I promise." He said. I smiled as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.