chapter 29.

Tubbo's pov*

After a minute he let go and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked, "Just downstairs. You wanna come?" He asked. I nodded and got up to follow him. I was following very closely and he suddenly stopped causing me to run into him. "Sorry!" I said. "It's ok."

I sat down on the couch while he went to the kitchen. After a few minutes he came back and gave me a bowl of cereal and hugged my neck as he kissed the side of my head.

I smiled as I ate and he continued to do whatever he was doing. When I was done I got up and put my bowl on the counter and sat back down to be engulfed in a hug and lots of love and kisses.

"I've never seen you like this.. Is everything ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah I'm just trying to make you feel loved." He said. He turned my head in his direction and kissed me a few times before going back to hugging me.

"I.. Uh- What wa- uhh.. You kiss- what was that for...?" I stuttered, why was I so embarrassed at something we've done before? He just laughed at my reaction. "You're so sweet did you know that?" He asked.

"Only to you I am." I said. "Well yeah I'm the only one that's actually kissed you meant it, right?" "Wha-oh!..." I said, I got embarrassed again and he laughed at me again.

He kissed my cheek and went down to my neck. "Ah what are you doing!?" I asked, getting more and more flustered by the second. He gently kissed my neck. "Pay back from when you kissed and bit my neck from a few days ago." He said.

"Stop!" I laughed and tried to push his head away. He didn't though, he gently bit me and kissed me a few times. He pulled away finally and looked at me. He bursted out laughing. "What?" I asked. "Your face is so red!" He laughed.

I hid my face in my hands. He took my hands away from my face and held my wrists. "Hi.." I said. His multi-colored eyes stared into mine making my heart race. HOW THE FUCK IS HE DOING THIS TO ME!

I glanced to the side trying to avoid eye contact but for some reason I looked back. "You're eyes are really pretty.." I said not knowing I said it out loud.

"Yours are too." He said back. His nails dug into my wrists. "Ow.. Your nails are digging into my skin boo." I said. "Oh, uh sorry!" He said letting go. I continued to stare getting lost in his eyes once again.

He waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention. I blinked snapping myself out of it. "You ok there?" He asked I nodded and watched as he shook his hair out of his face.

He kissed the top of my nose and hugged me. "I love you Ranboo." I said as I hugged him, he kissed my head as he hugged back. "I love you too bee."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay nice cute one! Coming really close to the end but I love you raindrops and don't forget to take care of yourselves, BYEEEE!!! 💜💜❤💖