Chapter 32. Suspended.

Ranboo's pov*

Tubbo and I were at school and it was at the end of the day so we were skipping class as usual, Tubbo and Tommy were doing fuck all while me and Wilbur were doing homework and talking.

There was a moment of silence between us all because we heard footsteps. "My office, now!" Mr. Clay's voice said to us. We all grabbed our stuff and walked with him to the office.

"This is the third time I've had to talk to you four about this! You can't be doing this you guys are very popular here you need to be setting examples!" He explained.

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe we don't fucking care?" Tubbo asked.

"Disrespect me again I dare you!" Mr. Clay threatened. "I mean we both know you don't keep your threats so yeah, we don't care, don't have to care, so we won't care." He said.

"Alright Tubbo your suspended for the rest of the week while you three have detention and I. S. S." "Sick I get to stay out of this hell hole, bye bitch!" Tubbo said getting up with his stuff and walking out. I got up to follow him.

I felt myself being yanked back by my arm, it hurt. "Let the fuck go of me you're not allowed to put your hands on a minor!" I said snatching my arm back. He let go of me and I walked out into the hallway as I found Tubbo walking towards the entrance of the school.

I quickly kissed his cheek. "Are you ok?" I asked. He nodded happily. Back there was definitely.. Something. "I'm happy." He said. "I can tell." He smiled and laid his head on my shoulder as we walked.

Tommy and Wilbur were following behind us and we didn't know until Wilbur piped up. "You two would be a great couple, just saying." I jumped and looked behind me. They waved at me and then walked ahead of us going home.