Chapter 13. He won't miss me that much.. right?

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up and rolled over. Tubbo woke up and groaned. "Good morning, how was that party last night?" I asked. He groaned again and hid his head in my chest. "Not good huh?" He nodded and held my hoodie in his fists.

I gently patted his head. After a few minutes I got up and used the bathroom. I walked out and hugged Tubbo who was still laying down with the blanket over his head. "I gotta go today." I said. He looked up at me confused.

"Where do you have to go again?"

I laughed. "I have to go with my parents today remember?" I said. "Oh, yeah sorry.." He said as he stretched. He sat up and held his head seemingly in pain. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I just have a headache."

"What did you do last night get drunk or something?" I joked. He looked down slightly and nodded. "Really Tubbo? I told you not to drink!" I yelled playfully. He started to cry a bit. "Yeah, I know that but I didn't know there was alcohol in the drinks and I drank a little too much, I'm sorry."

"Tubbo don't cry, I was only playing around I'm sorry. I don't care if you got drunk just don't do it again." I said as I bent down to hug him. He hugged back. I let go and walked downstairs and he followed.

"Can you ask if I can go with you?" He asked me. "You can't come because its a family reunion.. I'm sorry bee but I'll be back in a day or two." I assured him. He looked down in sadness and leaned against me. "Please don't go.." He said.

"It'll be fine tubbs, it's not for that long." I promised. "But I don't want you to though." He whined. I hugged him tightly since I had to go in twenty minutes anyway. He hugged me back and we stayed like that until it was time for me to go, but he wouldn't let go of me.

"Bee let me go, I gotta leave."

"No!"

I wrapped my tail around him and tried to pry him off of me. "let go!" I said laughing. He shook his head and held onto me tighter. "Well I can't just take you with me!" I said. he shook his head again. "Babe let me go!" I said. He stopped laughing and started blushing.

"The fuck did you just call me?" He asked. "What do you mean?... I said bee." I said. "No.. You said babe.." He said back. "I did?" I asked quietly. "Yes Ranboo, you did.'' He answered. I started blushing and tried to walk out the door so I can leave. He hugged me one last time before I left. "I'm so sorry Tubbo.. I really am." I said.

"I don't mind its ok." He assured me. I nodded quickly as I was trying to leave. "Bye bee!" I said. "Bye come back soon please." He said. I nodded and walked out the door.

It'll only bee for a couple of days.. There's no way he'll miss me that much.. I hope