Like father like daughter

My heart races as I try to get the boys to speed up as I walk them out of my house

My heart races as I try to get the boys to speed up as I walk them out of my house. Dad normally returns around four pm and it's only two so I thought I had more time to get them out before he came home.

The sounds of him ranting and raving from the kitchen echo out into the foyer where I'm trying to desperately get them to hurry up and leave. "Can we meet him?" Dexter asks rather loudly. 

"Erm no he's busy," I rush out, opening the door for them. "See you guys later," I mumble while motioning for them to leave.

They start walking out as I let out a sigh of relief but that relief quickly dissipates when I feel a hand resting on my back.

"Are you not going to introduce me to your friends sweetheart?" An overly sweet voice rings out from behind me.

My whole body tenses under his touch as I begin shifting uncomfortably on my feet. They all turn around and introduce themselves, Dexter and Jayden being the most excited while Carter and Sylus don't seem too bothered.

"Well it's nice to meet you boys," He smiles. "I would have loved to have you stay for dinner but I have a lot of work to catch up on," He sighs.

"It's alright Mr Kingston maybe next time," Jayden replies. "Call me Marco," Dad tells him. "Now you guys have a nice day," He smiles, now ushering them out of the door and shutting it behind them.

He stands still for a few moments, his back facing me. He slowly turns around, the bright smile plastered on his face moments before being replaced with an utterly sardonic expression.

"Juliet," He hums, approaching me. 

"I don't have many rules but it seems as if you're dead set on breaking every single one of them," He laughs but there's no humour in it.

One of dad's rules is that I'm only allowed to bring over 'approved guests', my only one being Jas and even getting her approved was a struggle.

"You need to learn respect," He shakes his head, inching closer to me while pulling the belt off his perfectly tailored suit.

"Dad I'm sorry," I splutter out, my voice wobbly as I back away from him into the living room. "Sorry isn't good enough, you need to be disciplined," He tuts.

I watch his arm raise as I clamp my eyes shut, preparing for what's to come. The cold leather strikes my skin, immediately causing me to cower as he repeatedly brings the belt down on my shaking frame.

"Please stop," I whimper as he continues his ruthless assault. I eventually crumble to the ground, my body being too weak to keep me upright any longer. 

"If you break another rule, talk back to me or even look at me funny next time I will not hold back," He seethes, pulling me off the ground by my collar. 

With all his strength he slams me back to the ground causing my head to collide with the hard granite floor, instantly knocking me out.