Last friday night

Carter grasps my hair gently as his lips connect with mine

Carter grasps my hair gently as his lips connect with mine. His tongue pushes further in my mouth, intertwining with mine as he earnestly deepens our kiss.

"Carter," I pant after a while, no longer being able to breathe. "Sorry," He mummers, pulling away from me.

"Don't be," I assure him, a full blown grin appearing across my face. "You're quite the kisser Kingston," He compliments, getting up and brushing the sand off his jeans. 

"What can I say, I've had lots of practice," I shrug, lying through my teeth. "Um hm," He hums, glaring at me as he pulls me to my feet.

We walk back to our little villa, the starry night sky glimmering above us as we talk about the most random subjects.

Neither of us bring up the kiss, choosing to ignore the intoxicating feeling it gave us. It's for the best, it wouldn't be fair of me to pursue anything with him when I'm not planning on sticking around for long.

"After you my lady," He teases, pretending to be a gentleman as he opens the door for me. "Well thank you kind sir," I laugh, pushing past him and kicking off my shoes.

It's almost midnight and there's no wifi here so the only thing we can do is sleep. I head to the bathroom, getting changed into one of Carter's oversized shirts and some shorts.

"You decent?" I call out, knowing he's getting changed behind the door. "Yeah," He replies bluntly. I walk out, being met with the sight of him leaning against the headboard with a blunt pressed against his lips.

I grab my tattoo cream, awkwardly trying to apply it and failing miserably. 

"Come here, I'll do it" He sighs, patting the space next to him before ashing out his blunt. I happily oblige, crawling on top of the satin sheets and lying down next to him.

He shifts his whole body so that it's facing me, his rough hands taking the bottle out of my mine and opening it.

He silently applies the cream, his eyes trained on my side as he concentrates on the task. I can't help but feel a serge of electricity as his hand comes into contact with my skin, the way his fingers are rubbing in a gentle circular motion making me tingle.

He slowly looks upwards, his iridescent grey eyes meeting mine as his fingers trail my skin. My heart bounds in my chest as we wordlessly look at one another, neither of us daring to say anything.

This time I'm the one to make the move, leaning in and crashing my lips onto his. Compared to the last, more gentle kiss this one is much more passionate and frenzied.

His hand roughly grasps my waist, pulling me closer to him as the other softly cups my face. That tingling feeling intensifies as I start to lose all self control.

I roll on top of him, my thighs straddling his lap and my back arched as I loom over him and deepen our kiss. 

He groans in my mouth, muttering my name under his breath as he tightens his grip on my waist. "Juliet," He pants, leaning his head back so that our lips disconnect. "If we keep going on like this I won't be able to stop," He sighs.