A Face That Isnt Mine

It's pulling me in the hands of a thousand grabbing pulling tearing punching. Shredding me to pieces while screams surround me none being my own.

*Screams*

"Miss Miri Miss Miri."

{What the hell she just had to go and start screaming I can barely hear myself.}

IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!!! My head felt no relief the pain I feel is unbearable. Help someone help me.

"Will you shut up?"

*Slap*

{This fucking bitch she just had to go and wake me up. If she is going to do anything she should just shut up and die already.}

The stinging sensation of the fabric between my fingers this isn't my home where am I why do I hurt so much and who is this man to slap me? I'm scared this isn't right. And how in the world can I hear voices in my head when no one said them out loud?

*Sniffle*

I keep shaking please stop shaking it's okay. I'm okay I can figure this out. I just need to stop crying now that I am no longer screaming and get my bearings.

"Restroom where is the restroom?" (MC)

{What in the world does she mean she has lived here all her life is she so stupid she is incapable of knowing that the bathroom for herself is the only door that isn't open at the moment?} (Female Voice)

"It's right over here Miss Miri."

Is what I hear in my head her thoughts? Who is Miri? I don't understand no no more thinking I need to steady myself and wash my face. Calm yourself and focus on one thing at a time. I need to get to that door.

"I'm going to go if you're finally quiet I am going."

{Fucking bitch there's no point in staying here now that she is finally quiet.} (Male Voice)

Don't listen ignore the voices.

*Slam*

Closing the door behind me all I could do is cry. Where the hell am I? Stop crying it's okay. The burning sensation across my body is gone and breathing doesn't hurt now. Mirror I probably look terrible not only that I probably have a bruise on my cheek from that slap. Wait that isn't my face.

I have brown hair and hazel eyes. Looks wise I'm average. And this isn't me in the mirror. That isn't my face.

Silver hair, blue eyes, button nose, plump lips, and snow-white skin. The reflection looking back is someone who could be a model. No this can't be real. But just as real as the slap I felt earlier a red mark showing signs of turning purple is bright as day on this face.

Looking closer that's when unbearable pain hit me once more this time memories flashed through my mind. This isn't my memories it's hers.