Fighting The Ring

"You want to have tutors for all classes and also want to learn self-defense is that correct? And I also assume that you would like your maid to do the Tial raise to see if she can have a raise." (Count)

"That is correct Father." (MC)

Agree it's not that hard.

{She is planning something. If anything happens though she will pay for the consequences.}

"I will have you go through a trial run. If you are unable to prove yourself worthy of such honor for your education then. You will have no right to fight me on who you be married to." (Count)

{If she fails to impress me she will be sent off to marry Lord Hishvon although he is nothing but a lowly lord he has money and a lot of it I know she will fight against it considering he is 56 years older than her and already has great grandkids.} (Count)

Gross why okay I know why but still. Let's make it even better.

"How long of a trial period?" (MC)

{She goes back to school in two months so I believe one will suffice.} (Count)

"One Month" (Count)

"Is it alright if we make it two months? School is starting back up soon and I think it would do me good to have something to challenge myself with." (MC)

"Fine now go I have work to do. Your tutors will be in before the end of the week." (Count)

"Thank you, Father." (MC)

I have to get it right. Literature, Math, History, and Magic are mandatory when it comes to school all other subjects are for self-interest. Literature due to Miri's memories is something that I already understand. The math here is elementary level when it comes to higher education. So for me, it is already easy. For History though I don't know everything and will have to work hard to know what I need to know. Unlike my memorization skills in my past life. Miri has a nearly perfect photographic memory. Due to how good her memory is she most likely stopped applying it to her education due to blocks in her memory from trauma.

Having said that though I'll use this memory of mine to my advantage. Grabbing the spells book I started reading how to use magic while trying to use it.