Disturbed

Those with excessive mana can have a seal placed somewhere on their bodies allowing them to access the mana that their body can handle. Once the body grows the seal will weaken Once magic is mastered by the child they will be able to access their full mana capabilities.

Miri never had a seal put on her so her mana was always uncontrollable which is why I got shocked by the mana surrounding me. There are different kinds of seals each with its strength but if I apply the weakest seal it is still guaranteed to help grant me control of my abilities. While researching I found out that mana is a natural part of the body. Even if one were to die the body would still contain the same amount of mana when dead. So in turn my mana should still be the same as the original Miri.

To make sure I grabbed a crystal. Although Miri didn't study magic much because of her inability to control it she knew what her mana signature looked like. A mana signature is different for each person no one is the same. So if I have the same signature it means that my mana is the Original Miri's mana.

It took a while but just like I thought we have the same Mana signature meaning the mana I can control is hers. So I started to dig through the books I needed a sealing spell to help me control my abilities perfectly. Soon I found one.

*Knock Knock*

{Why is this door locked?} (Jiro)

Jiro why is the Duke's son here? Hearing the rattle can tell he wants in so he is either lost or they are still trying to find evidence.

I'm currently no longer wearing the first dress I wore due to it being unseemly to wear The same clothes the entire day. But I grabbed a shawl and threw it over my shoulder unlocked the door.

But it seems my timing was bad because Jiro put all so wight on my door and fell on top of me.

*Slam*

"Ouch" (MC)

{Oh my god this was a bedroom} (Jiro)

No duh jerk. My head throbbing and feeling dizzy I don't think I'll have the patience to deal with this.