Books And Spells

Going through the motion I read almost all the books in the room only one more remains after this book.

Mana is the energy source of all things existing in one's self and the world around us. Those who can manipulate mana are Mages. Over the years magicians experimented with mana creating scrolls and devices for the convenience of man.

Well, that wasn't helpful. All I learned is what magic is made from and how to manipulate mana. So I should be able to use mana to perform magic but it still isn't what I am looking for.

[Magic Law Spells That are Illegal.]

Spending time reading I feel frustrated. The spell is forbidden for the safety of all. And it is something that is supposed to never exist. Meaning that the spell doesn't exist. How am I to go home? I hate this so much.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." (MC)

{I'm so far behind and If it wasn't for the fact that I need this job I wouldn't be here in the first place.} (Leanne)

"Is there anything else I can do for you today Miss Miri?" (Leanne)

With how long I've been reading I know that there is nothing is needed. Only clothes to rest in.

"I'll call you when I am done eating." (MC)

Eating the food it is delicious as the first time I ate food here but I know I am starting to get homesick. I have to wake up early if I'm lucky I'll go to work like I do every day. Otherwise, I pray for my safety. I hope this is all but a bad dream. But if I was up from sleep then I can't deny the truth.