No Thank You Troupe

{Damn it I messed up} (Jiro)

Jiro stopped himself from landing on top of me by stopping his fall with his hands by my head. For me though I smacked the back of my head on the floor.

"If you would can you move to the side? After that, I'll guide you to where you want to go." (MC)

{Shit} (Jiro)

Rolling off me I am still struggling to keep a neutral expression. I need a good impression of him and his family. I need to make a deal with his family. So I sat up and maintained myself.

"May I ask where you need to go?" (MC)

{I was trying to see if I could find the evidence my father was looking for. I can't say that though.} (Jiro)

"I got lost." (Jiro)

He won't find it here and he sucks at lying but he does have a blank expression. So if It wasn't for the fact that I heard his thoughts I'd be inclined to believe him.

"Hehe sorry, I won't intrude but if you were after what I think you are you won't find it here." (MC)

{Was I that Obvious what if she knows what we are after? What would I tell father?} (Jiro)

I pushed too much.

"Don't worry I don't know what you are after but if it won't be in my room is what I meant." (MC)

{Oh right she wouldn't know what we are after but my trying to break into her room and claiming I was lost makes it obvious that I was looking for something} (Jiro)

Standing up he held his hand out to help me stand. Grabbing his hand I could tell he was now less worried. When he thought I knew what he was after his face darkened and almost seemed ready to kill. But being calm he seems serene.

"So where shall I take you to?" (MC)

{I can't raise any more suspicion than I have so I should have her guide me to my room or their library.} (Jiro)

"How about I take you to the Guest study? It has a wonderful reading nook and I might have something of interest for you." (MC)

{Its like she can read me like a book.} (Jiro)

"You know what that sounds great." (Jiro)