Calm And Cool

*Cries*

The fuck this isn't okay. Seeing how this body shedding tears I cried even more. This isn't my body but I don't know how to go back. I will die when this body turns 19. I am originally older but now I am stuck in a child's body. This is a nightmare.

"Miss Miri are you doing okay in there?" (Leanne)

{The fuck is wrong with her? She has been acting weird since she woke up.} (Leanne's thoughts)

*whispers*"It keeps happening." (Mc)

Why do I keep hearing their thoughts in my head?

"Miss Miri, I couldn't hear you are you alright?" (Leanne)

{Why doesn't she let me leave already? Normally before she even goes in she dismisses me to be by herself.} (Leanne)

"I'm alright your good to leave and will you bring breakfast to my room." (MC)

I don't know how to talk with prestige.

"Shall I tell the count you won't be at breakfast again?" (Leanne)

At least she does her job.

{What a bother but if she stays here I won't have to keep serving her through the day.}

"Inform him that I feel unwell and will remain in my room for the day until I feel better." (MC)

"Understood Miss Miri." (Leanne)

"Miss Leanne" (MC)

*handle clicking*

"Yes Miss?" (Leanne)

"Bring me my meals through the day. I will call you if I need anything else today." (MC)

Be blunt you can't be too polite or they will question you.

{What a bother.} (Leanne

"Understood." (Leanne)

*Slam*

*Hiccup*

*Sobs*

Damn it. I hate this. Why can't it be a dream? But even though I can feel pain in my sleep being slapped and now every time I touch my cheek it hurts. My dreams aren't that detailed when it comes to pain. Looking up more tears streamed down the face that is now my own. Memories that aren't mine a world where I die. Then being able to hear others' thoughts in my head.

*Cries*

Cleaning this body. I guess I have to start referring to it as my body. Since this is a world of magic I will try to find clues but I'm going to wait for tomorrow in hopes that this is a dream.

Smelling lavender and Peppermint. I felt calmed down. I have a love for herbs I loved plants although I wasn't a botanist I grew and cared for plants. Both of the scents I chose have a calming effect. Which I need right now. Grabbing face lotion I rubbed it gently on my face. When I did so I made sure it contained arnica and no harmful chemicals. Arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory and is known to help reduce bruising. With how my face looks it stings a little bit but I wipe off my face and look in the mirror.

"I'll find a way back and if there is no way back I'll find a way to live." (MC)

Maybe I should read some books on magic.

Grabbing a robe I stepped out of the bathroom steam flowing behind me. You know in glad that the technology here is similar to my original world or if be having a hard time. Because even though I can recall memories of the original I can't recall everything at the moment. Doesn't helps that she is a young girl that experienced abuse. Most of her memories I can recall are around the age of 5 maybe even 7. So for me, I only have approximately 6 years of memory that isn't all that detailed. Wait I should write down some of the information in the book before I forget the details on it magic doesn't matter if I don't remember what is supposed to happen I can't effectively survive as the small-time villain. Grabbing a bandage covered my cheek with a little more medicine on my cheek. Henceforth I hope the bruise fades quickly.

Where is it? I know from her memories she has a notebook. Here it's she always hides it but she always wrote notes in it. Writing down what I need to write. It took a while to recall everything I could. Although I enjoy reading remembering everything is difficult its like rewatching a movie you haven't seen in a few years you can recall some parts but others it's foggy.