Not My Memories

Pain washed over me then it was gone but now I know everyone. The man who slapped me is the original body's half-brother. Miri is the name of the person I possessed. Miri is a child born from an affair in a hierarchical society. To everyone in her family, she is nothing but a burden. Her father is a count and trusted advisor for the king. Even though she is of his blood he doesn't care if she lives or dies. She can have all the money in the world as long as she stays out of his way.

Being a child from an affair the countess other my mother and had her killed for blasphemy and attempted murder. The countess framed her mother claiming that she was attacked under the pretense that Miri's mother would take her place. It worked and she was burned at the steak. Being a choke the count brought the original Miri and left her care to everyone else. Two older half-brothers who hate my guts. Because they think she is loved and that she ruined the family at first they pretended to be nice but after several bullying incidents, they found out that she wasn't loved or favored. Making the abuse get worse. I'm now her and I know her fate because she is a side villain in a book I read.

Silver Sea is a classic book on romance. Mc makes everyone fall in love with her. Soon she falls in love with and starts a relationship with the prince. Causing the jealousy of the daughter of the count. Ending in the death of the count's daughter after bullying the Mc. The story has another big bad then the story ends with the classic happily ever after. Although that is the shorter version. I am now possessing the count's daughter.

"You have to be joking." (MC)

Honestly, it was a boring book with the same overdone story. And I transmigrated into the 13-year-old villainess.