Chapter 28: Revenge

Lilith makes her way towards the courtyard, where Harry said he saw the twins last. If anyone was going to help her get revenge on Hermione, it was them. She quickens her pace as she sees them sitting by the fountain.  

She calls out, "Boys!".

They turn and smile, "Hey, Lilith".

She smirks and stands in front of them with her hands on her hips, "I have a proposition for you, boys".

They smirk, "You intrigue me, my friend" "What can we do for you?".

She crosses her arms, "I need a revenge plan for Granger. I'm sure you heard about what happened with her and Draco". 

"Oh, we heard" "Absolute outrage" "Complete overreaction" "Hope he's alright".

She nods, "Yeah, he's fine. But I need you both to make sure that something like that never happens again".

They turn to each other and nod, "Sounds good" "What did you have in mind?".  

She thinks, "I don't want to make it obvious so nothing extravagant. How about a charm of some sorts?".

Fred hums, "Did you want something permanent or just temporary?".

George answers, "Well, if you want her to stop hurting you, I would say permanent would work better".

She nods, "I agree. Maybe something that will force her to keep her distance?".

"Like a protection spell?".

Lilith hums, "I like it but it doesn't really have that Weasley mark on it, you know?".  

They laugh, "Glad to know someone appreciates our craftsmanship".

She smirks, "I always appreciate perfection".

George sits cross-legged on the fountain edge, "Alright, alright. How about since she wants to keep hurting you guys, you just hurt her back?".  

Fred thinks, "Physically?".

Lilith shrugs, "Why not? What has she ever done to deserve mercy?".

They hear a small voice from beside them, "Dolor Scutum".

They all turn to see a ravenclaw girl with waist-long blonde hair, reading a magazine called The Quibbler. She was sitting on the edge of the fountain with her ankles crossed and her wand tucked behind her head.  

Lilith cocks her head, "I'm sorry?".

The girl looks up with a soft smile, "The Pain Shield. The closer she gets to you, the more pain her body will feel".

Lilith hums in interest, "Would we be able to set parameters for the charm?".

She nods, "Absolutely. You can choose where exactly she feels the pain and even whether it's real or just in her head. And of course the radius around you where the charm would take effect".  

Fred and George smirk at each other, "We must recruit her".

Lilith shakes her head in amusement and sits next to the girl, "How come I've never heard of this charm before?".

She places the magazine on her lap and stares off into the distance, "It's fairly old. Lost to the generations from years of higher wizards controlling what we are taught". She turns to Lilith, "My name is Luna".  

"Lilith". She laughs, "I'm sure you're aware of who these two idiots are".

"Hey!".

Luna nods, "Yes, they are definitely hard to miss".

Lilith smiles, "We could use your expertise on this. Care you help?".

She tilts her head, "You intrigue me, Lilith. I like you".