𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏 - 𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑶𝑶

I leaned ony my polished, blue stripped motorcycle while swooping my hair away from my eyes. I sighed as i drank some whiskey, hissing at the spicy taste in my throat.

'Isnt han going to race with you today jeongin?1 i asked my friend, and again swallowing more of that burning, orangish brown coloured drink. 'of fuck, your right! im going to beat him today. Even if my life depends on it.'

 i chuckled at him, and took my phone out of my back pocket. I looked at the time, my eyes widening as the clock showed 5:39 pm. 

'Hey, i have to go. I have a tattoo appointment in like 10 minutes.' i twisted my keys in my motor and sat on. Looking back at the shorter guy, and waved at him. I put my legs up and left.

---------------------------------

Once i got to the tall ass building that only sold tattoos, i went up the elevator to the waiting room.

There were several people waiting for their turn. Im guessing they have been there for hours.

One, Then two, then three people left, and it was finally my turn. 

I heard my name be called by a cute guy in a black mask and bucket hat. He had beautiful dirty blonde hair, kind of a mullet.

I was getting a tattoo on my inner thigh, that was a bit closer to my crotch. it was a rose with lots of details, he will be inbetween my legs for a while. 

I entered the big room that was filled with motorcycle helmets, trophys and medals.

'sit here.' he said while patting the black long leather chair that every tattooist had.

I slowly walked over and sat down. He took his mask off and i noticed the pretty freckles on his face. I didnt quite  make out his face shape because the bucket hat was still covering the upper half of it.

'i like ur hair' i complimented him while again, pushing my own blue locks back so my face was visble for him to see.

'Thanks, can you go take your pants off please? You can go in the bathroom over there.'

Right after he said that, he stood up and went to get his gloves. His hips were swining from side to side.

He was wearing a tight leather skirt that went just below his ass. He looked really hot, with a matching black mesh top too.

I stopped looking at his small petite body and finally went to the washroom to take my bottoms off. 

He gave me a towel right before i went in , so im guessing i had to be naked from my waist and below.

I went in the big modern bathroom and admired it for a few seconds before taking my pants, and my boxers. Once i had nothing on, i put the soft cloth around my waist, tying it over another tattoo that i got recently.

I slowly but surely walked outside just to see him on his phone while sucking on one of those long lollipops.  A blueberry one, to be exact.

I saw his cheeks and i saw the pretty freckles sprinkled on his face again. They were shining like stars. But i still wanted to see his whole face.

I sat down on the chair, and he quickly got the paper that i sent him, and put it on my thighs, wetting it a bit and taking it off, only to see blue lines on my body that had to be coloured in black and blue.

I cursed under my breath as he walked over to me after he threw the small piee of thin paper in the garbage. Hearing his naked wolfie platform boots and sat down infront of me again, while getting the machine ready.

A few minutes later he started the outlines so perfectly, he himself was perfect. I didnt think much of it but i noticed his belly button that had a small silver snake, with a diamond in the middle. God, rich people.