CHAPTER 14 - PARTY

>>few days later<<
"So.. You guys coming to Chans party?" Seungmin asked the 4 guys in the cafe, who were still looking at the drink menu.

"Yes duh, who wouldnt? The whole school goes there anyways." Jisung said, when the 2 looked at Jeongin and Felix looking at clothes on their phones.
Seungmin fake coughed to get their attention and they put the device down immidietly.

"Uhm, Of course were going! Innie told me all about it. I already have a hair appointment in an hour." Felix said.
"Yeah me too, were going together!" They both said excitedly and went back to look at clothes on their phones for the party.

A costume party to be exact. and Felix loved dressing up, dressing up into anything he could, and oh god so many people liked it.
A few minutes later the waiter came and gave us their coffees, setting them infront of everybody.

After the drinks, alot of talking and discussing, smiling and laughing they decided that they should go to the mall now, since they needed to pick out outfits after all.

"Soo, what will u guys dress up as? Me and Minho are going as Angel and Devil, the best couples costume!" Jisung blurted out while walking thru the crowded halls in the huge mall.

"Im going as a bartender, most common thing ever" Seungmin announced while getting weird stares from his friends.

"How about you lixie? Are u dressing up with Hyunjinn?" Jeongin shoved his shoulder with his elbow teasingly, making the others make ooing sounds. 

"I dont know yet.." Felix rubbed his nape, like he was a teenager blushing about his all time crush. They finally found a shop that sells costumes so they went in, and started looking around. 

A while of looking around, Felix found the perfect ones. Picking them off the shelf and going to the cashier immideitly, purschasing them.
-----
"Do you think Hyunjin will like it?" Felix kept on blabering about hyunjin like, 'Will he not hang out with me anymore?' or something like, 'Oh gosh, hes going to hate me!!'

"Lixiee, chill! Hes going to love it, the newly curled hair Jisung said, while he was on a call with his lover.
Felix was generous enough to drive the rest to his home, knowing that his parents werent home yet and were away in america for a while. Still.. So he needed some company.

"Oh my lord, ur house is massive." everyone giggled and went up to Felixs room. The stairs being more grand then the ones in Hyunjins house.

Everyone gasped when they saw everything colured in pink and white.

"Go in my closet, and put ur costume on, ill try and decide on ur makeup. " Felix showed the room to his left, and the guy dissapeard beind the door.

A few minutes of talking and going thru felixs closet, Jisung came back out wearing white leather pants with a gold belt, along with a white bodysuit that cut in various parts. And of course the halo, and the big angel wings.

"Oh my god Sungie! you look beautiful!" we all said in sinc, going up to him and fixing domr things, his hair, and what now. Soon the rest of the boys tried on their outfots to see if theyre good. Its been almkst 2 hours of the guys in felixs house, when a black rolls royce pulled up infront of his house.

"Ill be right back, its probably Hyunjin.. I hope he likes my hair.. ugh im scaredd!" Felix whined while the others kept telling him its going to be okay. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs, opening the front door, only to see his tall masculine boyfriend, with wide eyes staring at him.

"I-is it bad?" Felix looked down at the floor, thinking he will leave him and never talk to him again.

"Babyy.. Why would it be bad? You look beautiful, it fits u so well." Hyunjin put a finger under Felixs chin making him look up at him, kissing him too, but just a small peck. They heard small screeching noises behind us, only to see the 3 boys on the railway of the stairs.