𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟖 - 𝑬𝑿

Cant you leave me alone?!' I yelled at the taller and muscular man infront of me.

'You cant resist me Lixie.. I know you still want me.' My eyes widened as i threw the vase that had a flower design on it, right onto his face. Hearing glass shatter, and water drip down to the floor and the man. 

He groaned and put his hand up to his face, taking it off and seeing blood drip down until it droped to the floor, covering the marble pavement.

He chuckled before starting to come close to me, and back me up in one of the corners of the big room
'Who do you think you are?' He said in a deep voice. I started shaking as he slapped me across the face. Slow but painful stinging feeling in my right cheek.
'awnwer my damn question.' He yelled louder, my ears ringing.
'I-im sorry..' i whishpered.
'Talk fucking normally you bitch!'  He kept yelling at me, but now i felt fingers between my hair, not long after he pulled back junks of my hair and kept yelling at me. This was happening on a daily bases so it was quite normal..

He started backing up, pulling me with him while he was pulling my hair harder and harder
'When did u get so abusive Taeyong?!'
'shut the fuck up.' He said while he picked me up. I started kicking around, and trying to fight back. I Bit his hand until blood was gushing out of it.

'You whore! What the fuck did you do?!' He yelled and groaned in pain. I was on the floor, trying to get up to get my keys so i could leave this hell hole and never come back.

Ive tried leaving so many times, but my boss keeps begging me to go back. I cant take it anymore..

Feeling two hands turn me around, only for them to be placed right around my neck..

'Your going to listen to me and do what i say. Okay?' He said in a deep voice.. I couldnt answer. Feeling a slap on my face again only to have tears forming in both my eyes, some even dripping out of them.

He dropped me on the ground only for him to pick me up again and put me down harshly on my waiting table. Why wasnt nobody here..?

'P-please stop..' i begged him. He just laughed it off and took his shirt off.

'Lets keep your skirt on, you look hotter in it..'

-----------------

First time i woke up was because of the sudden dream i had. I thought that i forgot about this whole thing.. My ex was a bitch but he keeps coming back.. 

Ive been dreaming about this for more then 2 weeks now and i have no idea why but its getting very abnoxious. The thoughts ending as i felt Hyunjins body get closer to me as we were cuddling from last night. I missed the feeling of being close to someone again. After i broke up with Taeyong he kept coming to my work place, and has been disturbing me since, but we havent been together for like 5 months now. 

Ive gotten over him, but looks like he hasnt. Hes been calling my work phone number to just get a tattoo but it seems like he just wants to come and see me. Yes, ive rejected the tattoo before, but be showed up again and did things that uhm, i wouldnt mention.. I finally got snapped out of my thoughts for the second time when i felt 2 big hands touch my waist.

'Stop overthinking. Okay?' He Showed his face in my hair. I felt something in my stomach, but i didnt know what it was, or what it ment.. It felt like.. it felt nice, so heartwarming. I love this feeling.

--------------------
Second time i woke up it was because of the sun coming thru the unclosed curtains. Hearing suddle bearthing coming from infront of me, i looked up and realised that all of our bodyparts were entangled together.
My face statrted to burn up. I tried to move, but the other male just pulled me closer and tighter The memory of the things we were doing last nught came into my mind at the worst moment. My face heating up more, alot more then it needes to.