𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟑 - 𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑫.

After that day, the 2 boys have been going out for weeks and weeks, having fun with eachother. They laugh, they giggle, they smile.. They kiss. But friends arent supposed to kiss, right? right..
---------------
"Channie.. Im so sorry but im going out with Hyunjin today!" The blonde boy said, and wanted to walk out the room, when the older stopped him, by grabbing his arm harshly and making him turn around.

"Are u avoiding me?" Chan asked him when Felix looked at him confused. He shook his head no, and apoligised then left. The brunette sighed, and went back to whatever he was doing. He looked outside the window, only to see the 2 boys kissing eachother and leaving in Hyunjins car.

Bang chans eyes lit up from the thought he was thinking and immideatly got on his phone.

Too many gays here..

Squirrel bitch🐿️
Are you fr BRO HOW LONG WOULD U KEEP HIM IN THERE

Kittykitty😼
Well.. 20 minutes and 180 degrees if he dosent answer his phone..

Old Man💀
Minho check dms rn

PigThingIg
what the actual fuck
----------------
Min.81.hoe
What do you want

Bachan5.8
bro i saw Felix and Hyunjins kissing eachother.

Min.81.hoe
Fr? Aint no way but like ive seen them multiple times..

Bachan5.8
bruh and u didnt tell me?
I tried to ask felix to like try to hang out but bro went out with hyunjin instead like be fucking fr

Min.81.hoe
Bro tell him already you whore

Bachan5.8
I cant u dumb bitch
just come to my house we will go out with everybody.

The oldest closed the phone and got up from the couch, getting up to go change while he waits for the others.
An hour later, the door bell ring meaning everyone was here. Putting on his shoes, locking the front door and leaving the house with the rest he happily smiled, but minho knew he wasnt all that happy.

Making it over to some random mall in the city, going to eat, watching a movie. Chan knew that they had to go this exact mall. He was pleading everybody to go in there.

While everyone was walking Chan spotted Hyunjin walking around with a short, blonde aired person.

Everyone looked over to the rest of the friend group and Felix smiled widely while Hyunjin glared at them. Felix boy started waving his hand like crazy, and started pulling the gu, next to him over to the others.

"Hii guys! Hi Innie~!" Felix said and went to hug his now best friend. The 2 left without saying their goodbyes and went inside one of those expensive clothe stores.

Hyunjin was still glaring at Bang Chan, when He quickly pulled him away from the others and letting out a loud and angry sigh.

"You knew we were here right? Is this why you ruined my date with Felix?!" Hyunjin whispered yelled at Chan.
"Maybe.. Maybe i did know." With that said the oldest left, going into the clothing store that the youngests went into along with the others Hyunjin alone, and angrier then ever.

After a few minutes hyunjin went in aswell, but you could clearly see that he was mad.
Hyunjin wanted to leave immidetly so he grabbed his bag from the ground and left all the 7 of them.

"Jinnie!! Where are you going?" Felix yelled at him while running over to Hyunjin with atleast 3 filled bags in each of his hands.
"Going.. home. I dont want to be here anymore." The older said while Felix was pouting with puppy eyes and begging him to stay.
"Oh come on!! You wanted us to come here!" Felix kept begging. per usual. Hyunjin was walking so fast, they didnt even realise that they already made it to the olders car.